~TWO~

~𝘒𝘦𝘪

By the time I got home I was on the verge of tears, but I still had to stay strong until I got up to my room.

I stand in front of the door thinking for a moment.

'𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘏𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘴 𝘗𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨. 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘩𝘪𝘮, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐𝘯 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘮, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦.'

I walked in the house, took my shoes off, and put them against the wall.

"I'm home" I yell, and my mom comes out of the kitchen.

"I made you Ramen, and I also wanted to tell you your brother is home for the weekend."

"Alright. Thanks mum."

After I eat my Ramen, I go to my room, lock the door behind me, and throw my bag on floor.

I feel the hot tears spilling from my eyes, and I feel so pathetic.

'𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺. 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦.'

I pull on my headphones, and start playing Rain sounds, because they usually calm me down, but this wasn't working, so I slipped them down onto my neck, and started to sob loudly.

I don't want my mum or brother to hear me, so I put my face in my pillow, and start sobbing a bit louder to let everything out.

~𝘈𝘬𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘶

I heard crying from Kei's room, when I went to see if he was ok, I couldn't, because his door was locked.

'𝘏𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨?'

I walk downstairs to the kitchen, and ask: "Hey Mum, did Kei seem upset when he came home from school?"

"No, he seemed like his normal self, why?"

"I'm just wondering, because he's in his room, bawling his eyes out."

She had a sudden worried face, walked upstairs, and knocked on Kei's door.

"Kei Dear, what's the matter?"

~𝘒𝘦𝘪

"Kei Dear, what's the matter? Your brother told me, you are crying."

'𝘚𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘶𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘦." I think to myself.

"I'm fine mum, please just leave me alone."

"Kei, please open the door."

It was my brother this time.

I decide to just open the door.

~𝘈𝘬𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘶

When he opened the door, his eyes were red and puffy. He was still crying, but not as much anymore.

"I'll leave you two." My mum says with a worried expression.

I close the door behind me, and sit next to him.

"I'm not telling you what happened...but will you stay with me?"

That caught me by surprise, but I nod.

He hugs me, and I love it. He never hugs me anymore.

He starts sobbing again, so I start rubbing circles in his back, because that always calms him down. At least it used to.

The sound of his cries hurt my heart, and I wish I could help him.

Eventually he falls asleep, and I lay him down, and go to my own room.
_______________________
𝘼/𝙉: 𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧.
𝙄'𝙢 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩.

𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙥𝙪𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙/𝙤𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩: 582
(𝙄𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘼/𝙉)

𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙮/𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.

𝘽𝙮𝙚! <3