~FOUR~

~𝘒𝘦𝘪

I woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes. My mum usually made that at least once a week for breakfast, but I wasn't complaining.

"Morning Mum." I say in my usual monotone.

"Good morning sweetheart." She replies with a wide smile.
I never really liked nicknames, but I realized in my frist year of middle school, that there's no stopping my mum from calling me them.

"What's got you so happy this morning?" I ask while sitting down in my usual chair at the dining table.

"Just in a good mood."

"Okay..."
I'm glad she's happy, but this is kinda unlike her.

Once she finishes making breakfast, she comes and sits at the table with me.

She hands me my plate, and were sitting in comfortable silence.

I take a sip of orange juice right as my mum asks: "So, do you have a crush on anyone?"

I choke on my juice, and start aggressively coughing.

"Nowhydoyouask?"
I realize I said that way to fast, and I feel my face heat up in embarrassment.

"Honey I was just wondering, but now I know for sure that you have one."

I inwardly groan at my own mistake.

"Who is she?"

"Uhhh"

"I can wait all day."

"It's not a girl, it's a boy." I mumble almost thinking I was saying that in my head.

"Pardon?"

"My crush is a boy, not a girl." I say so she can hear me this time.

"I knew you liked boys!"

'𝘖𝘩𝘨𝘰𝘥𝘖𝘩𝘨𝘰𝘥𝘖𝘩𝘨𝘰𝘥' I say to myself.

"Alright, who is 𝘩𝘦?"

"H-He's another frist year from the Volleyball team, but he's already dating a different frist year who's also on the team. That's why I was crying on friday...pathetic huh."

"Oh honey. That's not pathetic at all, it's good to let your emotions out instead of leaving them bottled up. Your feelings are valid."

Tears start to brim my eyelids, and I say "Thanks mum." with a small smile, and wipe my eyes before any tears can fall.

"It's no problem sweetheart." She replies while getting up, and hugging me from behind.
After a minute or so. she sits back down, and continues eating.

-

Luckily I woke up an hour before I had to originally, because my mum and I took our times eating.

I did all the morning essentials, including a shower, and got ready for school and morning practice.

"Hey Everyone." I say while walking into the gym.

They all wave or hum in acknowledgement.

"Hi Tsukki. How are you this morning?" Yamaguchi says when I come and warm up beside him.

"Fine, and yourself?"

"I'm good." He says with a smile.

I nod.

I practiced my blocking and receiving for the most part, and it was fine, like always.

-

I usually enjoyed my classes, but for some reason they're just boring today.

I've spaced out at least 6 times already, and it's only the first class of the day.

'𝘜𝘨𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘺.'

-

The bell to my final class rang.
Me and Yamaguchi started heading to the gym, when we see Hinata and Kageyama kissing just outside their classroom.

"They're really bold, I could never be that public if I was in a relationship."

I just hum in response.

-

After practice Daichi assigned Yamaguchi and Kageyama cleaning duty for today.

After changing everyone started shuffling out of the gym, including me, and started making there ways home.

About 5 minutes into my walk I realized I forgot my knee pads in the locker room.

I start making my way back, and once I get my knee pads, I take a peek into the gym to see the King and Guchi...making out?!

I stand there for a minute or so shocked, but then I take out my phone, and take a picture.

'𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘮.'
______________________

𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩: 656

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤 𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 <3