-21-

"You better go see your brother, I'm sure he'd be happy to know we're alive," I suggested, pushing him out of the door.

"Alright, why don't you go wait in the main lobby, keep safe."

I smirked at his worry. "Come on, I've already died once, don't plan on making it two."

"Sometimes I hate that I have rubbed off on you so much." He groaned, flicking my head.

"And the other times..." I teased.

"It's not so bad." He laughed as I kissed his cheek, before going separate ways.

Upon my entrance, the room fell silent, all heads turning to me, eyes wide full of shock, or was it disbelief? Then they erupted into a huge cheer. I walked up to Heimdall, who stood at the window beside Valkyrie and Korg. "They're cheering for you, you know?" Heimdall spoke up.

I looked to him, "I know, but I just don't know why."

"You gave your life for us, and yet here you stand. You held that shield, through death, through suffering. These people, Asgard, owe you their lives." He explained.

I smiled. "You say that, but there's nothing more they can give except their sight. I know it's a little dumb, but just knowing that I exist, that they know I exist, it's reward enough. After growing up alone, knowing nobody, just the fact that I can turn to them when in need, it means the world."

"It's not dumb at all, not when you have a childhood like your own. Very similar to Loki's." He told me.

I was confused. "But he grew a prince, the whole of Asgard knew who he was."

"They knew who they thought he was, not the true Loki," he corrected, I nodded in understanding. There was a slight pause, then he spoke again. "Maybe that's why you're drawn to each other in such a strong way."

"What do you mean? What do you see?" I questioned, curious.

"A bond like no other, stronger than that of anyone who came before. It ties you two together, even when you were across worlds." He replied, I placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm glad to have you as a friend Heimdall, thank you, truly."

"Anytime. Now, I see the brothers approaching." And as he had said, the crowd cheered for them as they entered, walking.

"There they are, we were just talking of you Danrelle," Thor smiled, standing with us, Loki looked at me, a mysterious look in his eyes.

"And what exactly were you saying, nothing bad I hope." I smirked, stepping towards Loki, who stifled a laugh.

"No, not at all. In fact we have, news, Loki..." I turned to my fiancé who stepped closer and took my hands.

"Danrelle, if you will allow it, as King, Thor has agreed to wed us. Right here, right now." I stared at him in surprise. "Well?"

"Yes, yes. Yes!" I squealed, kissing him instantly. He smiled, eyes shining with happiness as we pulled away.

"Right, then I suppose you better go get ready, future sister." Thor smiled, pushing me away.

"Wait. Not yet." I turned around and walked up to Valkyrie. "Would you help me? Please." I asked, she nodded.

I walked to Heimdall, "and what could I do to help you?" He asked, smiling.

"This..is going to sound crazy, but...would you give me away? I want someone to do it and since I have to no family here, I figure why not the closest friend? One who's always been there for me even when I was alone." I asked, rubbing my arm nervously.