☼1.3

BACK TO SCHOOL PARTY

There was only one condition where Solis ever went to parties hosted by anyone in her school, and that's when her band could play. For as much as the popular kids liked to hate on their group— they were good as fuck.

Edward Rigley approached Ash and Solis on their way out of English, catching their attention in the hallway. "Hey ladies," he charmed them.

The two had no problem with Edward, sure he didn't exactly talk to them, but he wasn't an asshat like the rest of the chodes at this school, so they got along just fine

The two had no problem with Edward, sure he didn't exactly talk to them, but he wasn't an asshat like the rest of the chodes at this school, so they got along just fine. "What's up, Eddie?" Ash asked, coming to a halt next to her friend.

"I'm throwing a back to school party tonight at my place. You guys wanna play a few songs?" He asked the two girls, who's grins widened by the second.

"For sure," Ash said, giving Solis a sly fist bump.

Eddie seemed happy at her reply, throwing an arm around the taller girls shoulder. "Perfect," he whispered, leaning into Ash and the girl blushed.

Solis rolled her eyes at his pathetic attempt of flirting, knowing that Ash would probably get with him later tonight anyway. "Any requests?" Solis asked shortly, getting ready to stride away from the two lustful students.

The boy shrugged, "anything you want, I'm sure is fine," he smirked. "I'll ask my buddies though, and text Ash if there's any special requests."

The girl just nodded shortly, pivoting on her foot and heading immediately to her last period— a study. She didn't want to be around the two teens, who were already undressing each other with their eyes, any longer than she had to be.

Instead of going to the library, Solis pathed her route to the football field instead, to smoke a joint. Today had sickly put her on edge and she needed to chill out.

 Today had sickly put her on edge and she needed to chill out