that was the day

Justice

2 years later

Heyy ya I'm back 17 taking care of my  3 year old little sister I know what ur thinking what happened after that I stayed with chance and his mother but I ignored chance the vehicle time now I'm grown my moms and dad passed dad died over overdose and my died during birth me and London my little sister have been rating in a apartment two floors under chances and I am currently a single working girl cause ain't no body gonna pay my bills but me but anyways I'm on my enjoying a beautiful Saturday morning walking to Walmart to began a long ass day of work oh and London at a daycare

Chance

Yah irs ya boi chance yeah I know I was wrong and all that bullshit but really ion give a fuck I'm 17 I'm getting money an fuckin all he bad bitches justice who ion even remember what she look like shit I might have already fucker her knowing me an my ways right now I'm chillin with my niggas we been close since 9 th grade we keep work flow tight you feel me but this nigga Corey know I get type touchy when niggas mess around with justices heart and feelings but he always got something to say an Corey is a new nigga "yo mane I saw ya old shawty she thick after bruh" we just lit the blunt and niggas already try a blow my high "yo forreal chill with that bruh" he threw his hands up in surrender "aight............did she let you smash" everyone knew I hated this nigga but somebody always inviting him "no she ain't let me smash and sure as hell wouldn't let your bummy ass smash so shut the fuck up so I can enjoy my high" I was so pissed off that I ain't even wanna smoke no more "mane fuck this" I got up and stormed out the house just den I saw a fimiliar face "justice" I called out I started running up to her "ay yo justice wassup" she wasn't the same lil girl from way back when shit I'm not even the same no more she grew up time flew mane it left as if we were still 14 cracking up over hoes and shit "hey chance" there was a awkward pause "justice how have you been" she was still the slim think girl I knew but something just seemed different "I been fine what about you nu- I mean chance" I smiled "its been forever since I've heard you call me that" I grabbed her short ass in for a hug "mane don't ever go ghost on me I miss your short ass" she smiled "shut up big head" she mushed me "girl don't have me have to beat your ass this soon" I was smiling so hard I could tell my dimple was showing "how about we catch up tonight sleepover at my place she nodded "but I'm too lazy to bring anything so make sure you got something for me to wear" I shook my head "hell naw ya short ass and finna make my clothes smell like peaches and cream" she rolled her eyes "lucky guess but STILL you love me so" "ion know justice" she grabbed my ear "whut you say lil nigga" that was the only sensitive part on me "ow ow aight justice I'll OW have something  for you to wear" she let got and smiled "I gotta go pick London up you wanna come" I nodded "lead the way big head"