Truth or Dare pt. 1

A/N: "WAP" is a song I believe needs no introduction. Cardi-B and Meghan Thee Stallion yes gawd.

"And this is a game Midgardians play regularly?" Thor asked as he leaned forward on the sofa and reached for his drink.

"Oh, all the time," Tony explained. "See, the rules are simple- you have a person choose truth or dare, then you either ask them a question that they have to answer honestly or you dare them to do something."

Thor raised a brow. "Something?"

"Like daring someone to run around outside of the house in their underwear," Tony elaborated. "Something along those lines."

"I am not running around outside in my underwear," Natasha insisted.

Bruce gave a little look of disappointment.

"So the dare is whatever you want it to be then?" Thor asked.

"The dare can be something risky or uncomfortable but nothing too extreme," Dean spoke up from beside him. "Well, depending on the company."

Thor nodded in understanding. "Very well. Shall we play?"

"I'm in," Bruce said.

Natasha, Dean and Clint each agreed they'd play. Steve shrugged his broad shoulders. "Something tells me I'm going to regret this," he muttered. "But I'm in too."

Tony clapped his hands together. "Perfect!" he exclaimed. "Oh, this is going to be too good."

Thor quizzically looked around at the others. "So, who has the first turn?"

"I'll start," Clint said before looking directly at Dean. "Truth or Dare, Dean?"

Dean took a drink from his beer. "Dare."

"Oh! He's feeling brave!" Tony chuckled.

"I dare you to eat a banana without using your hands," Clint suggested.

Dean nodded briskly and reached for the bowl of fruit in the middle of the big kitchen table. He plucked a banana and set it on the table in front of him. "Can I use my hands to peel it first?"

"Nope!"

Dean sighed and picked the banana up between his elbows. Thor watched, amused, as Dean used his teeth to tear the peel open.

Tony elbowed Clint. "You should have known better than to present a challenge like that to Goosey. He knows his way around a banana."

Thor cut him a friendly glare before fixing his eyes upon Dean as he continued working on the peel, then opening his mouth around the banana.

Dean rolled his eyes at Tony. "That was low-hanging fruit," he muttered with a laugh. He worked at eating the banana, albeit a bit messily. When he'd finished he reached for a napkin and wiped banana off of his face.

"Put your tongue back in your mouth, Thor," Bruce accused.

"That was...well, Fair One," Thor said in a pleased voice. "That was an enjoyable preview."

Dean's cheeks turned red and he shook his head. "Anyway. That's an example of a dare." He then looked across the table at Tony. "Truth or Dare, Stank?"

Tony locked eyes with Dean as if he were in the middle of a duel. "I choose dare."

"Choose someone from the group to give you a spanking," Dean said.

Everyone at the table fell into laughter and Tony stood up and rolled up his sleeves. "Alright, alright. You know I won't back down from a dare. So who's it going to be?" He looked from person to person. "Thor would probably break me. I mean, look at those big hands of his."