Rolling Like Thunder (NSFW)

Dean unlocked the side door of his house and walked into the laundry room. He closed the door against the rain and shivered as he began tugging his clothes off and tossing them into the washing machine.

"Leave it to me to go for a jog and not bother to check the forecast," he muttered to himself as he walked naked into the kitchen and retrieved a bottle of water from the fridge. He took note that there was no more milk and wrote it down on the grocery list, chuckling to himself as he visualized Thor chugging milk straight from the carton.

"We have cups, you know," Dean would tease him, to which Thor would always respond with a shameless, milk mustached smile.

After rambling around the kitchen for a few more minutes, he walked upstairs to the master bedroom. The California king bed he and Thor shared had felt far too big in Thor's absence. Ordinarily, the beefy Asgardian would drape himself over the bed, pulling Dean up against his warm body as they slept. And did other things. Dean hugged himself as he stood on the threshold of the bathroom.

After sleeping alone for the overwhelming majority of his life, he found himself dreading it now that he had gotten used to falling asleep and waking up next to Thor. His lover would hold him tight as they fell asleep- usually after Thor had exhausted his body with a thorough session of love-making. Sometimes they would sleep through the night. Other times, one of them would wake up the other, eager for another bout. Waking up next to Thor had always held a special sort of joy for Dean. The blond warrior always slept nude on his back with the sheet haphazardly tossed over him. When morning would come, the sun would peak through the curtains, slowly bathing them in its light. Dean would roll onto his stomach and watch Thor sleep. In his sleep there was a softness and and sweetness to him. He often smiled in his sleep. Then the tender moment would turn carnal, as Thor's morning wood always found its way into Dean in some capacity.

"You are insatiable, Fair One," Thor told him once when Dean insisted on having sex several times through the night and then in the morning again. It was true, but Dean blamed Thor for his sexual awakening. Thor was only too happy to accept it.

Dean shuddered and looked down to find that, lost in his thoughts of Thor, he was completely erect. He turned around and grinned at his reflection in the bathroom mirror. "How did I go from being a virgin to this sex fiend?" he asked himself as he spun and turned on the dual showers in the large shower stall. Obviously, it had everything to do with Thor's prowess in the bedroom.

Thor had returned to Asgard with no idea when he might return. Of course, they'd been sure to have a proper goodbye before his departure. "Don't touch yourself until I return," he had demanded as he dragged his teeth across Dean's throat. Dean had kept his promise not to, but not without a struggle. Everything seemed to remind him of sex with Thor. The sheets on their bed smelled like Thor- a combination of his cologne and unique scent. He slept on Thor's side of the bed, using his pillow just so he could smell the scent of his shampoo- Herbal Essences, funnily enough.

As Dean stepped into the massive shower he thought about all of the fun he and Thor had gotten up to in there. He lathered up his hair and decided it was probably a good idea to stop thinking so much about how much his body craved the god of thunder. For his own sake.

During a routine Avengers mission, Tony had teased him for seeming a little more irritable than lately.

"I'll be glad when Thor comes back and gives you a little attitude adjustment," he had teased when Dean had taken down five armed men in under a minute.

"He's right," Nat had said later when the two of them were in the Hazard Room sparring with a couple of synthetic training dummies. "I think a little Asgardian attention is what you need."