View From the Top

"Are you nervous, Fair One?" Thor asked as he looked over his shoulder.

"A little bit," Dean confessed.

Reading the apprehension in his husband's voice, Thor sat up on his knees and turned to face him. He reached out and took Dean's shoulders in his hands and smiled down at him. "Tell me?"

"I'm not really nervous for myself," Dean explained. "I mean, you're the one who should feel nervous..."

"Why?" Thor asked with a playful smirk. "Are you going to be rough with me?"

"No!" Dean cried. "I would never hurt you."

Thor chuckled and planted a kiss on both of Dean's cheeks, then took his lips. "Fair One, I am quite sturdy. I think your concern is for something else."

Dean nodded and looked down. "It's just a different dynamic. You've always topped me. And I love it."

"I know you do," Thor said, blond eyebrows wiggling suggestively. "You love when I fill you."

Dean squirmed, his cheeks hot. "I guess I just don't want you to feel like you have to do this," Dean let out. "I know that you're a very dominant person and that being submissive isn't really who you are. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable..."

"Fair One," Thor sighed. He placed a hand over Dean's lips to silence him. "It is true that I am not submissive. But for you I would gladly submit because I love you."

"Oh? Okay."

"And I can assure you that this will not change anything between us, nor will it make me uncomfortable. Besides- submission is not a weakness. I have told you this many times. And you believe me when I tell you?"

Dean reflected on the times when Thor had gone out of his way to assure him that his submissive nature was a sign of strength, not weakness. "Of course," he sighed.

"Then know that I believe this as well. And that I want to do this."

"Gotcha."

Thor grinned. "And now- I would very much like for you to put your cock inside me, Fair One."

Dean's heart galloped as he watched Thor slowly turn around and return to his place on the bed. The thunder god moved down to his knees and elbows, arching his back perfectly so that his plump, muscular glutes were on full display. His ass, round, thick and firm, was mesmerizing. Dean had seen his husband naked and in just about every position imaginable, but this was a very new one for him. It was sexy, intriguing, and it inspired a certain animal within him to come out. Not wanting to waste another second, he approached his husband and got into position behind him. Lowering his hands onto Thor, he filled both his palms with his supple ass. He kneaded and squeezed and Thor groaned lightly from the pleasure of his touch. Emboldened, he spread his husband so that his entrance- a perfectly pink ring of muscle- was in full view for him. Thor panted and his tight hole winked in anticipation of what was to come. Before he could lose himself in admiring the view, Dean moved closer and covered the god's hole with his mouth, tasting his delicious musk.

"Oh, Fair One," Thor groaned as he looked back over his shoulder. Dean was a sight to see, with his hands gripping his ass tightly and his face pressed up against his entrance. He grinned at his lover and the fierce expression in his violet eyes. Then Dean's initial licking became more aggressive, more hungry. Thor sighed and leaned his head back, yielding to the sensation of Dean's insistent tongue as it entered him and began to move in and out at a pace that had his toes curling and his fingers gripping the sheets.

"Like that?" Dean asked when he came up for air and roughly shook Thor's ass cheeks in his hands, delighting in the bounce of his posterior.

Thor sighed in pleasure and suddenly there came a sting to his behind. Dean had spanked him and his cock leaped at the dual sensation of being eaten and being spanked. "Fair One," he muttered as excitement leaked from his cock.