(🌸) 12 - Yeonbin (⚠️)

At this moment I did something really really strange. I looked at him for a moment and suddenly started to kiss him! I really didn't know what was going on inside my head but I just did it. Yeonjun clearly didn't mind and started to kiss me back.

The kiss started to get rough and I felt his hand go under my shirt. His tongue got inside of my mouth and later, he suddenly went to my neck and started kissing me there. A moan came out of my mouth. I tried to stop it and keep quiet, but that didn't work out very well. Yeonjun apparently liked it a lot and started spitting my legs, he went in there without interrupting the kiss.

He started licking my ear and whispered.
"Do you know how long I've been waiting for this, Soobin?"
He said and continued kissing me. I couldn't resist and took off my shirt. He looked intensely at my body and licked his lips. He also took off his shirt and I started touching his chest. Yeonjun's body was amazing. I liked it, and so did he.
It was a moment I never expected.

........

Next Morning

I slowly opened my eyes. I grabbed my phone to look at what time it was. It was eight o'clock in the morning. Luckily, we had to be at school at 11:00 p.m. I was still tired of what happened last night. And I felt pain. Stabbing pain.

I ignored the pain and sat down. I looked at the side and saw that Yeonjun was still asleep. I got a smile on my face. I thought back to the night we had together. I can't believe it. That night was my first time. My first time with Yeonjun.

The memories of that night all came back into my head. I had a great time with him. A really great time.

I got out of bed. I heard Yeonjun wake up slowly. He yawned and got up. He looked at me and grinned. I could tell by his face what he was thinking. He looked at me like he was waiting for me to say something. I didn't say anything and looked at him quietly. We looked at each other for a while. Yeonjun sighed and laughed.

"Does it still hurt?" He winked. I looked at him in shame. I got nervous and grabbed a pillow and threw it at his face. Was that really what he asked me? He just woke up and started talking about last night. He started laughing. Yeonjun put the pillow back on the bed and looked at me with an innocent look. "Shut up!" I said angrily.

He was right. It still hurt, but I didn't show it. He got up and walked up to me. Suddenly he kissed me on the lips. I looked surprised at Yeonjun. "I think we're more than friends after this.. hot night." He whispered. I got restless and took a step backward. "Let's just get ready for school," I said. I wanted to walk away but-

"A-Ah-" Yeonjun pulled me back and kissed me harder. He stopped and looked at me. "Hm?" Stunned I looked at him. "I'm not going to let you go if you don't tell me your mine, Choi Soobin." He said in a low voice. He looked at my lips. Frustrated, I looked away. He grinned. "Don't look away, Soobin." He put his hand on my cheek and turned my head towards him. "Just say it." He sighed. "Yeonjun" He started and came closer. "I". "Am" He looked at my lips. "Yours" And closed his eyes. Before he could kiss me, I heard a loud voice calling me my name.

"Soobin, are you still home?" Yeonjun and I looked at each other in shock. "Shit is your mom home?!" Asked Yeonjun embarrassed. I ripped myself away from Yeonjun's strong grip. "Well, think so.." I said worriedly.

We heard someone walking upstairs. A few seconds later the door opened. "Soobin, are you-" She stopped her sentence and watched Yeonjun and me with disgust. "Who is this and why the hell do you only wear underwear?!" We both looked at my mother embarrassed. "Mom! It's not what it looks like!" I tried to explain.

Disdainfully, she looked at us. "Now it is not the time to explain. Get dressed and please go to school." Yeonjun and I looked nervous at each other. My mother turned and walked out of the room. She stopped and looked at me. "Choi Soobin, we'll talk later." She said and left us alone.

We looked at each other silently. When she was gone, we both sighed. I quickly put my shirt on. Yeonjun grabbed my shirt and gave me a grin. "No, it's enough, give it back!" I tried to grab it back. "What do you mean enough?" He threw the shirt on the bed. "I think it's kinda funny." He said in a mean voice. "Seriously, my mom is downstairs and if she hears this, she's going to get crazy ideas, what she probably already got from us," I said and sighed. "Don't you feel embarrassed that she saw us?" I grabbed my shirt that was on the bed.

"All right, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you." He said. I looked at him. "My mom just doesn't know-" I sighed. "no, never mind, please just get dressed," I said.

Yeonjun grabbed his clothes and put them on. "Hey, Soobin.."
He put his hand on my shoulder. "If something's wrong, you can always tell me." He said and kissed me on the forehead.

"Hey, what happened last night doesn't mean we're dating," I said. He was quiet. I sighed. "I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry, I am just a little stressed out by my mom." I felt guilty about what I just said. I didn't mean it like that, but I don't know how we see each other right now. As a friend, enemy, or as lover?

Hm... Why is this so complicated? I know he sees me as a lover. And maybe me, too. I mean, I'm sure I know what I think of him, but I don't know if I want it that way. God... I just can't explain my feelings. Sometimes it feels safe and good when I'm with him, the other time it feels weird, and sometimes it feels wrong. What happens with my feelings when I'm with him.

You probably think you want to leave someone who does this with your feelings. But instead of wanting to leave. I just want to get closer to him. I want to know more about my feelings. I want to know what it means. I'm getting curious about this.

Feelings are weird. There's a lot they can do to you.