Quidditch

When you walk outside you begin discussing teams

" Y/N and I want to be on the same team if that's okay with you guys. " said Ron while looking for the brooms.

You begin to blush realizing that he wanted to be on your team too.

Soon the teams were made, You, Ron, and George on one team and  Fred, Harry, and Ginny on the other. Hermione decided she would be the referee because apparently " You don't play a fair " which made you laugh. 

You all decided that you would be seeker while George was chaser and Ron was keeper. soon the game began.

While looking for the snitch you heard a slight buzzing in your ear, you instantly knew what it was. While following the snitch you saw the the other team was winning.

You started to feel your broom shake beneath you and you tried to land smoothly but your broom flipped you off landing you on the ground. 

" Y/N!!" You heard Ron call while he was running over to you. 

" What happened? are you okay? "  he sounded genuinely worried

" yeah, I'm okay. I think I hit my head " You began to feel something wet dribble down your forehead

" Hey Ron, why don't you take Y/N inside and clean her up and we'll put the equipment away. " said Fred while walking over you. 

Ron nodded and picked you up.

" You know I can still walk right? " You asked while he continued to carry you into the house.

" Yeah, I know but this seems more safe. You really scared me out there ." 

You look up and you see Ron's eyes burning into yours.

" I'm sorry," 

" It's not your fault, I was just worried, that's all " 

Soon enough you were in the bathroom and he sat you on the sink and stood between your legs. He wet a rag and pressed in on your forehead, you winced. 

" I'm sorry Y/N I know it hurts" He says while dabbing your cut 

You look into his eyes and he looks back you suddenly feel electricity run through you and you can't help but to lean in to him and he's doing the same. Right when your lips are about to touch you hear a knock on the door and jump.

" How's Y/N doing? " You hear a familiar voice call out.

" She's alright Ginny, I'm almost finished I was just about to put a bandage on" Ron says while blushing

" Okay, well mum says lunch is ready " 

" Alright, well be down in a second " He says while Ginny closes the door 

After Ron is finished he picks you up and sets you on the floor and gives you a hug.

" What's this for? " You asking while hugging him back 

" Nothing, I just really like hugging you" 

You both walk down stairs and sit at the table, you take a sandwich and begin eating. When you look up everyone is looking at you. 

" What? " you ask in an annoyed voice 

" Nothing! " They all say at once looking between you and Ron. 

" Hermione and Y/N, do you guys want to go to my room?" Ginny asks 

You let out a sigh of relief and trudge up the stairs with Hermione and Ginny. 

Ginny closes the door quickly and says " GIRL TALK! " in an excited manor.