morning

" WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP " you were awoken to the sound of Ginny's voice

" Five more minutes " you begged, putting your face in your pillow.

" No, you have to tell us what happened last night. We didn't see you come in." Hermione said with a smile.

You sat there wondering if Ron would want everyone to know, so you decided to lie until you were able to talk to him.

"Nothing really, we just talked. I guess we lost track of time." You spoke not looking at either of the girls.

" Ughhhhhh, when will Ron just admit that he likes you?" Ginny whined.

" Well we should probably head down to breakfast. " Hermione says with her face stuffed in a book.

You all get up and walk down the stairs and that's when you see him .

Ron's POV

' God she's so beautiful, even with her morning hair, and she's still wearing my sweatshirt!'

"Good morning Y/N ! " I said while looking at her.

"Good morning Ronald. " she said with a smile.

" Girls get in here a tuck in, breakfast is ready!"  Mom says cheerfully.

Y/N sits next to Ron and Fred.

" So... where were you last night icle ronniekins?" George asks with a smirk.

" Nowhere, why? " I ask nervously.

" Nothing, we just didn't see you come up stairs last night. " Fred says with a laugh.

I look over to Y/N and she that she's blushing.

" Hey Y/N, isn't your birthday coming up soon? " Harry asks.

" Yeah it's in two days, why? " she says looking nervous.

" TWO DAYS TO PLAN A BIRTHDAY PARTY?!!... i must have really lost track of time. " Hermione joins in.

" Guys, that really won't be necessary, being here is basically a party in its self. please don't get me anything either. " Y/N says softly

' I have the perfect idea for a gift! ' i said thinking to myself .

Y/N POV

' Great, now they're trying to throw me a party!' you say to yourself

" Does anyone want to play a board game or something later?" you ask trying to take the attention off of your birthday

" Sure!" all the kids say at once.

You get up and leave the table to sit in the living room. Ron follows and sits next to you on the couch.

A/N

sorry for such a short chapter, i have some juicy stuff coming up.