Prologue

We
Will
Rise
Again

"So what's the condition doctor?" Joseph's asks the doctor as she walks out of the recovery room. Every surrounds the doctor.

"She seems to have amnesia. Can't even remember her name." the doctor said looking at her clip board.

"This is perfect news...a gift from god i'd say." Joseph smiled and turned to his siblings. "You see she can be apart of the family. Join us in the project." Joseph explained.

"Well she's completely healthy other then the loss of memory."

"Do you know if her memory will ever return?" Jacob asked looking down at the doctor.

"Could be a few months or maybe never." The doctor explained. "Would you like to see her?"

"Just a moment." Joseph said and the doctor nodded going back into the recovery room.

"Are we really gonna do this Joseph?" John asked. "What if she gets her memory back?"

"We will add her to the family and we will make sure she doesn't." Joseph stated sure if himself.

"Well what are we going to call her father?" Faith smiled angelically.

"She'll be our Hope. Every needs Hope." Joseph smiled.

"It's a beautiful name father." Faith held Joseph's hands in excitement.

"I guess Hope Seed has a ring to it." John says.

"Let's go convince her." Jacob says turning to the door and walking in followed by his siblings. They see the young woman in fragments of the one they once saw.

"Hello there Hope." Joseph smiled and walks for her side.

"Hope? That's my name? Who are you guys?" She looked at Joseph and then to the other in the room.

"Your name is Hope Seed and we are you family." Joseph smiled. "That's Jacob, then John, and there's Faith." he said as he pointed to each one. "They are your siblings and me i'm Joseph your older brother."

"How old are you guys...how old am I?" She looked up at Jospeh once more.

Just then he fell in love with her eyes. The gray by her pupils and the ring of gold around them. Then the beautiful green that filled the rest of her eyes. He smiled and thought for a moment.

"Well Jacob is 44, I am 42, John is 32, and Faith is 24. You may dear.." he stood and walked to the clip board on a small desk and saw she was 25 and smiled. "Your 25, so young. To young to lose all our great family memories." Joseph sighed.

"When can we go home?" She asked looking at everyone.

"Well as you know..well used to know. We have a religion and have many followers. You were one of the heralds of our group and you had a bad accident leading to your memory loss. You were our healer and gave everyone joy. We have a small compound you can stay at with me or with your other siblings." Joseph went on.

"I understand you'll have to remind me of the group." she smiled.

Faith wouldn't lie she was torn that this pour woman will have to go through this cult and not knowing anything about it. And was kind of disappointed in Joseph for doing this to her. But she would never speak up. Joseph would believe she lost faith in him.

John was also disappointed in Joseph for this. It was cruel to lie to her and say this is her family when it isn't. Family was everything to John and lying to her would be strange and he'd have to be used to calling her his sister. But he'd to it for Joseph for the project.

Jacob was down right mad. This isn't a life she was chosen for. She was strong and Jacob knew this. Forcing her to be a Seed and deal with this is awful. Especially going into it memory taken from her. He was also worried for the day she regains her memory and realizes this ain't her family.

But Joseph didn't care about any of it.

She was their Hope.

So of course when they could take her home she stayed with Joseph and he introduced her to the project. Everyone welcomed her with open arms.

And when the project was explained she was glad this was her family and she soon grew close to her brothers and sister.

They filled the small home of Joseph's with family photos and new memories. This was Hopes life and eventually she got her own home in the middle of Faith and Jacobs region..

and this is where our story begins...