A trip to the mountains? [Chapter 3]

I introduced myself to everyone and they all introduced themselves back. There were 17 of us in total. Here are all the people I've met.

Nagito Komaeda, ultimate lucky student. (I know him already)
Thoughts: He's annoying sometimes but I guess he's okay...

Hajime Hinata, ultimate ???
Thoughts: I find it strange that he can't remember his own talent... Also why is there a tree trunk on the top of his head?

Chiaki Nanami, ultimate gamer.
Thoughts: I like her a lot! She seems like a fun person to be around, and also she seems very sweet.

Byakuya Togami, ultimate affluent progeny.
Thoughts: He seems kinda cool, a bit bossy though.

Teruteru Hanamura, ultimate chef.
Thoughts: He's a perv! He started flirting with me and saying weird stuff, gross...

Kazuichi Soda, ultimate mechanic.
Thoughts: His teeth looks quite interesting... so does his hair and eyes, he seems to have feelings for Sonia Nevermind.

Sonia Nevermind, ultimate princess.
Thoughts: She's really nice! She seems really excited and optimistic.

Gundham Tanaka, ultimate breeder.
Thoughts: He brought little hamsters with him! They're so adorable! But he keeps calling them "Dark Devas of Destruction"...

Mikan Tsumiki, ultimate nurse.
Thoughts: I said hello and held my hand out so that she could shake it but she just apologised. She keeps doing that, I wonder if she's gone through something...

Hiyoko Sayonji, ultimate traditional dancer.
Thoughts: She gave me that up and down look of disgust. She seems quite mean, I don't think she likes me.

Mahiru Koizumi, ultimate photographer.
Thoughts: She seems really nice and kind! She does shout at the boys a lot though...

Peko Pekoyama, ultimate swordswoman.
Thoughts: She's pretty quiet.

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu, ultimate yakuza.
Thoughts: He may be small but he's very intimidating.

Akane Owari, ultimate gymnast.
Thoughts: She pulled a banana out her shirt.

Nekomaru Nidai, ultimate team manager.
Thoughts: He was screaming at me and told me that he had to shit. It was terrifying.

Ibuki Mioda, ultimate musician.
Thoughts: She's really funny! I love her personality.

________________________________

After the introductions, Chiaki told me and Nagito that our teacher has also arrived. Then out of nowhere, a white rabbit spawned in front of us.

"Hello everyone! It seems like everyone is finally here! You must be y/n, and you must be Nagito! Nice to finally meet you two!" The white rabbit spoke. I'm not imagining this right now... there's no way a rabbit... it's talking... "Yes, I know what you might be thinking, why on earth is a rabbit your teacher? And why is she speaking? Well, I'm not quite sure myself, but I am Usami! And I'll be helping you all get a long with eachother!" I glanced at Nagito to assure myself that I wasn't the only one witnessing this, he just smiled widely at Usami and started speaking.

"Well, I think it's quite strange that we have a rabbit as a teacher but nonetheless I'm glad you guys are here. Now can you explain to us why we are here on an island in the middle of nowhere?" He asked with a curious expression on his pale face. Usami gulped.