part 19

Recap: the fight
Naira went to her bed and relaxed for awhile.
N: I hope he doesn't come again.
Naira said but she didn't mean it. She tried to hide her feelings.
T: I hope that too.
Tina said she didn't really like kartik.

It was almost evening when they heard a knock on the door. It was kartik with one of his friends.
K: you still didn't eat anything guys. Omg. Can we get some
N: no
She tried to irritate him again.
K: but why
N: because it is ours. Now get out.
K:try to make me get out.
Naira faked her anger a bit. The first thing she saw were slippers. She took the slippers in her hand.

N: get out before I slap you with the slippers.
K: hahaha you think I am scared of your slippers no way.
Tina and naira held two pair of slippers in their hand and ran behind behind the boys. While all of them were laughing their hearts out.
Kartik's friend: I  have a belt don't dare to slap me.
N: HEY I am not scared of you I also have a belt and can easily slap you with it.
Kartik's friend: so daring.
They all laughed now naira gave them some snacks. The boys went to their room. They all went to sleep.

Next day
Everything was normal. The students went to visite another university and all was good. After that they did a treasure hunt. But Naira's group kinda messed up and also gave up. So they went to drink some coffee. At the restaurant they met kartik and his friends. Naira and her group went and sat with them they spent some nice time talking laughing having fun. Telling some experiences and sharing old stories.
After sometime they went back to the camp.
Naira was back in her room. She felt really very ill she was laying on bed feeling so sick and unwell. That is when she heard a knock on the door.
N: who is this
K: it is me
N:omg you again 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
K: yes 😂😅😅
Kartik didn't know naira was ill and he didn't notice her ill voice aswell. Tina went and opened the door. The boys were standing at the door step. Naira was laying on bed and stood she didn't want them to know she is ill and she succeed in that as she and kartik started fighting again as cat and mouse. Then she gave them the snacks as usual.
A boy: no thanks. We are going
Naira was really confused by the behavior. That boy dragged kartik and left. Naira closed the door.
N: he is weird and rude.
T: I absolutely agree.
Naira kept thinking about this weird behavior the whole night she was so irritated by this behavior. Not just that the entire 3 days she was had to manage talk to Natasha because she used to come for her friends. Natasha wasn't irritating naira as much as the fact that the rumors of Natasha and kartik's relationship were irritating her everyone was talking about that the whole time making ship names for them. Naira didn't really know what is happening to her. But it was different absolutely different for her.

Next day
....................

*************
Quote
Never thought something like this will happen to me. What is happening is still something unknown but the fear of losing you is known. It feels like all starts with you and ends with you. Why are so important to me? I really don't know.
*******************
Precap:
Teacher: naira you have to do this
N: no sir I can't. I just can't 😭
After a while
N: I can't move omg I am gonna die 😭  I will die. Please let me go 😭😭😭

********************
Stay tuned
Please comment and tell me what do you think.😊