part 22

The day ended and naira was cycling back home. Remembering everything what happened that day. Thinking that she has to name her feelings. It suddenly it starts to rain
N: omg it is raining. Now i have to cycle really fast. What can I do.
She started cycling very fast. But her mind and her were irritating her thinking about a lot of incidents with kartik.
N: you know what naira. You love him yes you love kartik. You love kartik goenka. I love him yes I love him.
Naira shouted her feelings in the rain  finally she said her feelings finally she accepted her love. Finally gave the feelings that she felt a name. Happiness filled her heart.
After a while naira was back home.
She went directly to her room.
Dried up and went to bed. She sat on bed and smiled. She closed her eyes and saw every moment. Every conversation every time they laughed.
A big smile on her face. And her heart jumping and dancing around. After a whilebshe fell asleep. Dreaming with a future life with him. Not thinking about anything. She and him in  a beautiful dream.

The next day .....

Qoute.
My heart told me it is love but my brain denied. When they both agreed on love. My tongue said i love you. But do you love me back.

Author note:
Hi everyone. Sorry for the short update and sorry for taking so much time. I am facing some stress and the last 3 weeks of my school are starting. And exams are coming and also my phone broke. But i will try to update as soon as possible. Keep supporting and loving the story.
Stay tuned ❤