four

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

THE AVENGERS RETURNED home feeling defeated, Rumlow was down but at what cost?

Wanda was feeling extremely guilty for the innocent lives she had taken, bystanders caught in the crossfire - literally.

Meredith on the other hand was still full of adrenaline, today was the best she had ever fought, it was exhilarating busting in like that.

Sam and Meredith had been practising those moves for months, they were practically itching to finally put them to good use.

Steve was often the recipient of their team work, they were like best friends.

"did you see that move i pulled back there? his blood is still on my shoe!" she talks quite loudly unzipping the front of her suit.

it was quite similar to Natasha's but it a dark scarlett red and came with a pair of black combat boots.

Sam shielded his eyes as the front of her suit opened up exposing the black bra underneath it, "I took down a lot more thugs than you did."

Meredith rolls her eyes and shimmies her body out of the tight latex suit, it felt at her ankles.

"you did it with my help, i unarmed them and gave you the opportunity to swoop in."

he shakes his head turning away giving her the privacy to change, she pulls on a blue long sleeve shirt. "you're my sidekick."

they continue to banter even as she struggles to pull on a pair of jeans, the top half of her body balancing itself out by leaning on Sam's back.

"no that's not how this works."

The duo finally leave the room side by side, "I think we need to work on that drop move a little more because I landed horribly."

he rolls his eyes, playfully nudging her aside so he can be the one in front.

"Mrs Creed, Mr Wilson, Mr Stark has arrived with a guests we were waiting on you."

they share yet another look before following Vision to the conference room.

The secretary of state, Thaddeus Ross, is standing at the head of the table waiting for the last two members arrival seemingly upset about the minor delay.