{Chapter 29}

"Wait here."

Felix said and left, slowly fading in the dark. I sat on a wooden bench looking at the view, waiting for him to come back.

Where was he going anyway?

I look up and admire the stary night. The sky was crystal clear so it was easy to identify every single one of the beautiful sparkling stars. It was a full moon tonight and it illuminated gorgeously, lighting up the whole area.

I let out a big sigh, recalling what happened minutes ago. We seriously caused a scene infront of everyone. And we left the boys hanging there dumbfounded. Thankfully Chan was there just in time to draw back Felix from doing something worse. I don't want to imagine what would have happened is he didn't show up. Of course I don't blame Felix for punching Caleb. This bish deserved so much more than a punch. And I'll have to thank him as well for saving me from this situation. Clearly Caleb is too stupid to understand that I don't like him and he wouldn't let me go if it wasn't for Felix.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard footsteps coming from behind me. Slow and steady steps, crunching on the fresh grass.

Soon enough Felix came and sat beside me. He stared at me first before taking my right arm in his hands.

He pulled out an ice cube wrapped in a towel. He then carefully squeezed it on my bruised arm massaging it ever so lightly, making me flinch in the process from the slight pain.

"S-sorry."

Felix apologized conserned when he saw me flinching from the pain.

"It's okay."

I stare at him, analyzing every single detail of his perfectly sculpted face, as he was gently rubbing the cold ice cude on my arm. Silence filled the atmosphere. But it wasn't an awkward silence. It was rather a comforting one.

"T-thank you... For what you did back there... I don't want to imagine what would have happened if you hadn't showed up."

I managed to say, breaking the silence that once surrounded us.

He now stopped working on my arm and lifted his head and met my eyes. So many emotions. So many things his eyes held with only a look. But it was hard for me to identify even one.

"At first, I didn't worry because I thought you left to drink water and return right after. But as the munites passed by and you were nowhere to be found, it clicked me. I had this feeling in my gut that something wasn't right. I searched for you and I finally found you", he trailed of.

"But you weren't alone.", his expression darkened.

"I heard you yelling at him and I knew he was up to no good so I came closer. When I heard him calling you a bitch I just couldn't hold back my anger and my fist moved on it's own.", he sighed frustratedly.

I sighed as well, understanding his feelings.

"He really got in my nerves this time. I told him countless times that I didn't want to be near him but he didn't care less.", I said annyoed.

When I said that, I felt Felix's grip getting stronger around my arm and I silently whined in pain. But he realised it and apologized once again.

Silence surrounded us again as the conversation dropped dead. I got lost in his face. He looked so beautiful under the full moon. The moonlight touched his skin perfectly, making visible his freckles.

Oh how I wish I had freckles now.

Slowly the ice cube started to melt from my body heat and before we realised it, it was already gone. Just then, Felix looked up at me and caught me staring at him.