{Chapter 31}

"Guys...am I the only one not tired? I don't wanna go home yet.."

We all turned our heads and faced Jeongin. We were currently walking down the empty road, on our way home. The only sound being heard was the rustling of the leaves moving from the light breeze, it wasn't chilly but rather refreshing. The road lights were lighting up the path and our heels were clicking and echoed throughout the distance. Vicky wasn't with us, as she said that she had left without us.

What a nice friend.

I was processing Jeongin's words. To be honest, neither was I tired nor I wanted to go home just yet. I was actually enjoying walking with the eight boys, not saying anything, just listening to our silence.

"Mmm..", I hummed in agreement, "it's nice like this. We can walk for a while instead.", I proposed while looking up to the starry night.

"That would be nice actually.", Felix agreed as well.

Speaking of which, Chan's words still echoed in my head from what he told me in the Ferris wheel. I still don't know how to feel, because it's not like I know how Felix feels. Nor do I know for myself actually. I don't know wether I should consider it a crush or it's because he's my bias and I feel that way trowards him. Either way, I'm not important. Felix has a bright future waiting for him and I shouldn't hold him back in any way. If he actually feels something for me, that is.

"And wander around in the dark like some creepy pedophiles?", Minho questioned, raising his eyebrows.

He has a point though.

"Well if you state it like that, it seems weird.", Changbin chuckled.

"Oh.. I might have an idea...", I smirked wickedly as I came up with a thought that may or may not get me in trouble...

"What did your evil mind think of?", Jisung seemed to have the same smirk playing on his lips as mine. Oh how we communicate sometimes.

"Well, I was thinking, maybe, just maybe, we could break into the coffee shop I work. Well not actually break into because I have the keys with me, but you get my point.", I suggested while glancing at all of them to see their reactions.

As I expected, they liked the idea as I saw their eyes sparkling with enthusiasm. I'm just glad that I'm not that weird after all. Because if we get caught, I will be in such trouble. But it will be worth it. Heh.

"Oh hell yes.", Chan was quick to reply. He seemed thrilled. If he gets excited over such simple things then okay. It makes me happy actually.

"And when did you become a bad boy mister? From what I know, you've always been all goody two shoes.", Seungmin mocked him, surprised by his leader's reaction.

Well he ain't lying.

I was surprised as well. As far as I know, Chan's supposed to keep the group in line. But it seems that we are all being deceived right now.

"Oh well, it wouldn't hurt to break the rules here and there.", He smiled cheekily, showing off his cute dimples.

"Breaking news everyone, Bang Christopher Chan decided to get out of his comfort zone, claming that he can break the rules once in a while.", Hyunjin mimicked holding a mic, talking to the invisible cameraman infront of him.

It was the funniest thing that I experienced today and the way Chan got embarrassed made even funnier.

"Changed my mind, we are going straight home.", He muttered, too flustered of the younger mocking him.

"NOOooOo.", Felix tug on his sleeve, trying to change his mind.

"Hyunjin apologize now. I don't wanna go home yet.", he whinned like the kid he is.