💜First ever real meet💜

I got up from sofa and started getting ready for work till I get ready it was already 7:00 AM. I don't know what's going on with my life. Once I'm an ordinary girl working in her dream company and on the other second I'm cousin of one of the BTS member Jeon Jungkook. 

It was very tiring to understand this whole situation. " I'll get used to it"  I said to myself and looked at watch again it was 7:30 AM. I've to wake Rinie for her school. As usual I shouted from kitchen in a very loud tone "Rinie! Wake-up you are late for your school exam.!" "What!" She replied in worried tone. 

"If you don't wake-up now you will definitely miss your exam" She came down running in her uniform and sat on the chair near kitchen counter and said 

"Eunnie, what's wrong with you?"  I was preparing breakfast our both and I replied "Nothing is wrong with me! You are the person with wrong/bad habit of sleeping for a long time"  

"Eunnie, If you would have told me that wake-up or I'll be late. I would have woke-up easily. It's that simple for me."  "Hahaha! Nice joke rinie." 

"It's not a joke eunnie." "Now shut up and have this breakfast fast and I'll drop you at school and I'll go to my work. Understood?" "Ne Eunnie."  We both finished our breakfast and got into the car. 

"First fasten your seat belt rinie" "Why???" "Because safety comes first." "Okay! Okay! sometimes you are so annoying"  "Shut-up!" "Hmm" After driving for 15 minutes I drop Rinie at her school drove back to my office. 

When I entered the building my assistant manger Mr. Song Min appeared in front of me and I face palmed myself in my  mind and made a small unhappy smile and greeted him saying "Good morning Song Min " He replied as he was very happy to see me "Good Morning Jeon Ha-Yoonie." 

"When did you arrived at office Mr. Song Min ?" "Ah~ Just now mam." As we entered the office I got serious and asked Song Min about the project updated "Okay! what's the new update on the project?" He knew that when it comes to work I'm very passionate. 

"Ahh~ Mam the thing is that... How should I tell you... The thing is that yesterday we contacted the headquarters and told them about the situation/Update of here and they were very happy to hear that we are covered all the difficulties that had chances to occur and..." 

"And what?" "and about the venue... they were super happy to see such places and they confirmed that at these places only the concert will held." "That's glad to hear." 

After talking to Song Min we both entered the working space and I clapped my hands to gain everyone's attention and said,

"Everyone you have work very hard. Finally your hard work is paid off. As per the current report from headquarters we all have completed all work of recent project and because of your all hard work I give you all today half-day and tomorrow's holiday. So enjoy and congratulations! Dismissed !" Everyone started saying to me "Thank you mam and congratulations to you too mam." 

It was already 1500 hours. I have to complete my extra work. I don't why but I was checking the time it was like I was worried. I think I was nervous because they were going to stay at my home. It was my first time that some other people except from family members were going to stay at my house when mom-dad are not around. 

I sighed in worriedness and said to myself  "*Sigh* How I'm going to handle this.?"  And at that time only Song Min arrived asking me "Ha-Yoon, What is difficult to handle you ?" With that question on his face I replied 

"N-Nothing." Again he asked me while punching my shoulder in light way "What is it ? Tell me Ha-yoon. Maybe I can help you." 

"Actually my grandaunt passed away a day before yesterday and my mom-dad went to Korea for funeral and handed me the responsibility of Rinie. That's all.!" I looked at his face and he replied