💜That Feeling...💜

We all had our dinner peacefully it was filled with laughter. Later after dinner we all were in living room enjoying watching Knowing Bros old episodes. (A Korean comedy show) Rinie was laying her head on my lap and watching the show. After watching some more episodes she got up and speaks "Oppa's and Eunnie do want to eat some ice-cream?" "Rinie! When did you bought ice-cream?" "When you went to pick-up them." I just nodded and said yes in response for ice-cream .

"Jeon Ha-Rin?" V speaks "Yes TaeHyung oppa?" "Which flavours are available?" "Hmm... I have brought two chocolates, one strawberry, one walnut, one butterscotch, three vanillas, and one litchi for eunnie. She loves litchi." Rinie said while counting on her fingers. 

"I'll take chocolate" Yoongi said while raising his hand

"I'll take chocolate" Yoongi said while raising his hand. "Got it cap!" Rinie said snapping her fingers. Yoongi chuckled and spoke "Sisters are sisters after all." I gave him a confuse look that what does he mean? 

"I'll also take same as Suga Hyung." Jungkook said. "Okie" Rinie writes down on her phone. 

"I choose Strawberry." Jin said. "Okay."

"Me, Jimin-ah, and hobi hyung choose vanilla." V said while pointing at them. "Okay 3 vanilla for J,J,V oppa's" Rinie says noting it down on her phone. 

"I'll go with... umm.. Walnut" RM said raising his hand. "Okay! Walnut for RM oppa" She said.

"I guess I'm left with butterscotch" She said while pouting her lips towards me. 

"Ya! don't you dare to do that. I'm not falling for that!" I said avoiding her gaze. I know when she looks at me while pouting her lips she means that she definitely want to exchange ice-cream flavours.  "Okay okay. I'll not" Rinie said looking away from me. "So eunnie and Oppa's wait for a minute I'll bring ice-creams." "Okay." Everyone said. 

She ran into kitchen to bring ice-cream and Jhope asks me "Noona?" "Yes Hoseok." "What did you mean that you won't fall for?" "Ah~ that, It's her habit that whenever she wants to exchange ice-cream flavours she pouts and looks at me." "Ohh~ I got it!" Jhope said while laughing. "Yep" "Noona!" Jimin calls me "Yes?" "What are we going to do tomorrow?" "Um... I guess it will be nice if we all rest tomorrow because you have travelled a lot. right?" 

"Okay! That's very nice I'm gonna sleep and play games tomorrow whole day." Yoongi exclaimed. "Suga hyung!" Jk exclaimed. "Mwo?" He said while looking at him. "Hyung you always play games and sleeps and that's the reason you didn't have Girlfriend and don't have now." I gasp and questioned jungkook "Jk? Is it true? He didn't had Gf in the past also." 

"Yes that's 100% TRUE Noona!" Jimin and V said. Hearing that I looked at Yoongi. I definitely was not knowing about this Yoongi. He is Pure! Thinking of that I busted out of laughter. "Ya!" He exclaimed to me in embarrassment. "Sorry Yoongi. I just didn't thought that you would be single in past. By seeing you I have guessed that you must had 3-4 Girlfriends in past. That's what I thought at first."  "So? Is it wrong to be single ?" "Nope it's not!" I tired not to laugh but got busted again. "You are laughing at me because probably you have been in relationship. isn't it right?" "Nope. Not in any relationship since I was born." I said while tying my hairs. "Why noona?" Jungkook asked me as everyone looked at me including Yoongi.