💜Unrequited Love💜

*Jeon Ha-Yoon | 7 October, 2022 *

As I was going to meet Mom-Dad So I decided to wear something semi formal for visit. I choose my fav knee length plain navy blue frill dress. I was doing my hairs and after that I was applying some make-up to look better in front of them. I was done with make-up and almost done with the hairs, that's where I heard knock on door. "Come in!" I replied.

The door opened and it relived that it was Yoongi. "Do you need something Yoongi?" I asked him causally.

"How did you know that it is me?" He asked "I saw you from the mirror." I replied as I was done with hairs.

"Need any help?" I asked as I went towards wardrobe to grab a purse. "I just need to talk to you something urgent. Can I?" Yoongi's sentence made me look at him.

"Sure! What is it?" I looked at him. "Umm... the thing is that" He says while sitting on the edge of my bed. "Yes the thing is what?" I questioned.

"Ha-Yoon! I got to know from Rinie that why you said those things last night." He says focusing on ground. "Yoongi I told you already. Just let it be no need to think of me." I sighed and said.

"Ha-Yoon stop saying that I don't think of you!" He little yelled which made me sit beside him and ask him why, "Yoongi? What's wrong? Tell me clearly!?" I asked him calmly.

"Ha-Yoon I know, You think about me and my career, future a lot and that's why you aren't accepting your feelings, I'm right aren't I?" He says looking up into my eyes.

"Yoongi-" I got cut off.

"Let me continue and tell you that when I first saw you for the first time ever in my life, I never imagined that I would have feelings for you. After working with you for few years I confirmed about my feelings towards you and as I was going to confess towards you but I didn't."

"Wae?" I simply asked controlling my tears not to fall apart by his words. "Do you remember the day when you told us you are shifting to India with your family?"

"Yes I do!" I said. "Actually that day I was going to confess you. I searched for you in practice studio, music studio and even I went to main building. But when I reached there I saw Namjoon was talking with PD Nim about you. I was waiting there for Namjoon to finish his talk---"

A/n: *Flashback-> On the day Ha-Yoon was leaving Korea.

* Min Yoongi *

I was waiting for Namjoon to finish talking with PD Nim. After sometime Namjoon came towards me spoke, "Hyung! I was gonna call you now but you are here already." "What were talking with PD Nim?" I asked him.

"Hyung, Actually Ha-Yoon is shifting to India with her family today!" He said scratching his neck a little.
"What are you saying?" I asked him in disbelieve.
"Yes hyung it's true. That's what PD Nim was talking to me about. And he told me call everyone to give her last farewell. " Namjoon spoke.
"What? Last farewell!" I spoke in shock. "Yes Hyung. Can you excuse me I'll call others then."
"Just tell me last thing, Do you know where she is now?"
"She is in the office packing her things." He told dialing members number.
"Thanks Bro! I'll get going now! Bye man." I said and run towards office to meet her.

^At office^

I ran and reached to her. I was breathless, I called her been breathless "Ha-ha- Yoon!" she look back as she was packing things. She saw me and got shock and asked, "Yoongi? Did you came running up?" I just nodded in yes catching my breath. "Are you okay?" She asked me coming to my height down. I nodded.