💜My Very First Love!💜

Tuesday,04th of October 2022,  As usual I was working on our company's new project - BTS TOUR TO INDIA ! 

RIGHT! I work in BigHit Entertainment. It was my dream since 2014 to join BigHit Company as a employee because of BTS and some members of them... and that one member I love the most is none other than Min Yoongi aka Min Suga/ August-D. I love/ Stan him the most in the group and after him its our golden baby aka maknae of the group Jeon JungKook aka Jk. 

They are my inspiration for everything. And because of them and with lot of efforts and going through lot of interviews I was finally able to make it in BigHit! I was recruited in PR Dept. As I was born in Korea but raise in India, BigHit Chairman Mr. Bang Si-hyuk gave me the opportunity to handle the franchise of INDIA in 2017. In my early carrier with them first 2 years I worked with BTS for managing their work and projects and concerts too! 

It's been now 7 years of me working with BTS and BigHit Entertainment. And till now working with them we have launched a lot of groups till now like; GFriend in 2015, TOMMOROW-BACK-TOGETHER {TXT} in 2019, And our latest group ENHYPEN in 2020. But due Covid-19 outbreak in mid of 2020 we weren't able to launch any physical concerts and fan meetings! 

Due to a lot of requests from ARMY(BTS Fandom) we announced their first virtual concert on October 10, 2020. We gain a lot of love and support from ARMY'S. And our rookie band ENHYPEN held their first virtual concert on February 7,2021. It was a very busy year of our everyone's life! 

It's been 2 years after outbreak of Covid-19, in 2021 we were able to control the spread of Covid-19 and vaccine for it was able to make it to every person in the world! 

"Ahh~" My assistant Manager came shouting to me and I snap back to reality.

"Jeon Ha-Yoon ! Where were your thoughts lost? (anger tone)" I gave him a death glare and he continued to talk "We have to work a lot due to our new project 'sunbaenim'!"('sunbaenim' It is a Korean term used to address someone who is older than you in the work force or in an education system.) " I Know! We have to work a lot! Please don't tell me about work I know more than you 'hoobae' !" ( It is a Korean Term used to address someone who is younger than you in the work force or in an education system.) 

"You should work more than me to gain my position Mr. Song Min !Just go and work! Understand!!" I rolled eyes as I finished my sentence and started to work again! I don't remember how the time passed it was already 8:45 PM! I was really very exhausted from recent project! 

BTS was going to come next year but we have to prepare for it from now!!! What a load of work.! o((>ω< ))o I was on my to home by driving! And suddenly notices that someone is calling me from Korea. Because the number starting was not Indian. I saw the number it was +82 13 0620 XXXX I just ignored the call because it was not from any colleague because I have saved all the numbers of people I know in Korea

While I was driving I also thought that the call must be from our Chairman. So I hurried up and drove fast to home! The first thing I have done after reaching home was calling on that number. 

*I'm writing conversations in English because of which it will easy to read for every reader who don't know Korean.

The call was ringing and suddenly some Lady accepted the call and spoke "Annyeonghaseyo!" and I spoke in Korean (As the number was from Korea and the lady spoke in Korean.) 

"Hello! I'm Jeon Ha-Yoon. Before some time I received a call from this number. May I know who was calling me ? "

As I completed my sentence an old lady spoke "Is it really Jeon Ha-Yoon? The one who work in Big Hit Entertainment ? " and in response I spoke "Yes! It's me Ha-Yoon from Big hit Ent. From India franchise." The lady spoke in excited tone to her husband "Yeobo! It's Ha-Yoon on the call come fast ! I told you she must busy at that time and will call back soon. See she called back!" And then one man spoke