*Notice*

Hey guys! (02/06/21)

First of all I'm really sorry that I didn't update My very first love from one month. The reason I didn't update the few more parts is I'm currently in my last year of college and we were assigned projects in 20 days vacation and cause of that  I didn't got time to update.

Things were really hectic in those 20 days, First my exams, the assignments, research programs, House work and everything were just so so on to me. The last whole 2 month, I was having so so much work to do. 

I'm seriously tired of everything right but at a point I don't want to give at all. 

Speaking of work, the next part of { MY VERY FIRST LOVE [M.YG] } i.e. "LOVE IS IN THE AIR" is ready already but there are some parts where I need to rethink and edit it again.

I'm sorry I'm taking so much time to upload it but I really have to edit it properly. I'm sorry ARMY~

And one more news...

This news is for [ MOA ] TXT fans....

Soon I'm gonna write and upload a FF of TXT member KANG TAEHYUN. And for this FF I already had a talk with one of my fav Wattpad writer Tenebris_Spell regarding some ideas and issues and I hope you all [ MOA ] will like my new FF.
I hope I'll write and upload it soon and one more thing,
[ UNDER RAIN ] Is going come to an end soon so I'm writing that one also.
And also I hope you all are safe and please be safe, hydrated and well.

And the TAEHYUN FF is going to be surprise for my lovely, cutie, sexy, smart, adorable Eunnie

NaazMin_Park

I love you all guys 🐱❤️❤️💜💜
Meet you guys soon with new part of UNDER RAIN, MY VERY FIRST LOVE
And brand new FF of Taehyun.