Fuck wit me .👺

Idek when the last part was posted I think july of 2020 and it's May of 2021

Autumn:Don't answer the door
Gian:A-autumn

I looked at gian and he looked pretty fuckin scared.

Autumn:Hey look at me gian

He looked at me and his eyes were watering.
I started whispering cause I heard the police yell

Police:AUTUMN OPEN THIS DOOR YOU ARE GOING BACK TO PRISON!!

Gianmarco jolted at the loud banging from them hitting the door.

Autumn:Hey hey hey gian baby look I know this is scary but I need you to focus on my voice okay. Breath in your nose and out your mouth.

He did it. I picked him up and whispered to everyone to follow me. I have to go to my secret room because I have no where else for them to hide.

Autumn:Come on guys follow me.

We walked to my room and I pressed the button blah blah blah and I took them to my secret room #1

Everyone:Woah
Autumn:Don't talk about it.

I opened the door to the workout room.

Autumn:Okay stay here mattia don't let them go in the ykw (you know what) room .
Tia:ok got it. Wait where are you going

I put gian down as I told him.

Autumn:I have to go get Cynthia. I don't want to but I have to.
Tía:Nope. No you're not. It's way to dangerous.
Autumn:Bruh Im autumn. Fuck wit me .

I walked away and out of the secret room but I got down immediately. They were still banging on the door and trying to find way to get in.
I started to carefully run to the basement and she was there about to scream but I ran and covered her mouth .

Autumn:Say 1 thing and I will kill you.

She nodded her head and I let her mouth go she stayed quite and we went upstairs .
I don't trust her so I look at her and just as I did she was about to run but I snatched her up and knocked her out and dragged her all her way back to the room. As soon and I shut my bedroom door I heard glass shatter so I ran as fast as I could and opened my door and threw her in and ran in and shut the door and dragged her back to everyone.

Autumn:We need to start figuring somewhere to go cause they got in the house. And although they know nothing about this secret room I never know what they are capable of.

Cynthia started to wake up so I grabbed a sweat rag that I hadn't used and shoved it in her mouth while hand cuffing her hands behind her back.

Tía:why are you doing that to her she hasn't done anything
Autumn:Cause this sneaky bitch tried to run to the police luckily I caught her ass cause my gut told me not to trust her.

They all looked at her and scoffed except mattia.

Autumn: Fuck is wrong wit you ?🤨
Mattia: You so mean to her for no reason I mean you did knock her out I understand why she trynna run.
Autumn: The fuck did you just say to me?
Ale: Mattia tf is wrong wit you ?
Mattia: Just stop talking to me bro. Come on Cynthia.

Mattia said walkin past me and snatching the key off the table to the handcuffs and took the sweat rag out her mouth and walked into the other room.

Oh hell no.

I went to the door to listen to what they were saying and I heard them start talking

Mattia: I'm sorry she's being a bitch.
Cynthia: No it's okay she's always a bitch🙄
Mattia: I mean she is a serial killer. She's crazy.
Cynthia: Pfft yeah I know😬 It's embarrassing
Mattia: Exactly lmfao how you gone be a serial killer and think you the shit.

I was tired of it so I tried to open the door but it was locked.

Autumn: OH HELL NAWL.

I kicked the door down so fast and started screaming

Autumn: BITCH I AM THE MOTHA FUCKIN SHIT AND WHAT ABOUT IT?! YOU MAD THAT COULD END YOU BOTH RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW?!

they both were staring at me scared asf

Autumn: AND MATTIA!! THE AUDACITY YOU HAVE OF DOIN THAT WHEN I JUST FUCKING SAVED YOUR GOD DAMN LIFE. I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT TO FIGURE OUT WTF HAPPENED TO YOU. WANNA KNOW WHY HMM?
Mattia: w-why
Autumn:BECAUSE I FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOU. AND YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT GAF ABOUT HOW FUCKING MUCH I CARED FOR YOU. HOW MUCH I LOVED YOU!! YOURE SO UNGRATEFUL. AND THE ONLY REASON I BECAME A SERIAL KILLER IS BECAUS OF MY ABUSIVE PARENTS!!! ITS NOT LIKE I TOLD MYSELF TO BE THIS WAY! I CANT FUCKING HELP IT. AND IF IM SO CRAZY THEN WHY TF WHERE YOU FRIENDS WITH ME?! WHY WAS YOU KISSING ALL UP ON ME CALLIN ME MAMAS AND SHIT?! HMMMMMM!! CARE TO FUCKING EXPLAIN BITCH?!

Mattia: I-I

We all waited for him to say something

Autumn:Okay then.

I started tying my hair up.

Mattia: W-what are you doing
Autumn:I'm about to beat this bitch ass and then beat your ass.
Mattia: w-why

I looked at him

Gian: Mattia you're fucking dumb.
Tia: Shut up gian she isn't your mom so stop acting like she is.

I ran up on mattia don jumped on him grabbing him by his neck and pulling my gun out on him and put it on his head.

Autumn: HOW MANY GOD DAMN TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL PEOPLE TO STOP TALKING TO HIM LIKE THAT !!
Gian:Autumn it's okay I promise he ain't hurtin my feelings

Autumn: You sure? I will put a bullet through his head right now if you want me to.
Gian:I am sure

I looked at mattia and leaned down by his ear and whispered

Autumn:Oops.

And pulled the trigger.

BAHAHHHAHAHHAA CLIFFHANGER 😜