AUTUMN!!!

*Phone rings*

Guard: Ma'am.
Autumn: Yes?
Guard: You remember that little boy you told me to watch over for you?

I took a huge breath.

Autumn:Gian? Yes what about him.
Guard:Well you see.... He's about to get jumped
Autumn:WHAT?!
Guard: This boy who looks to be his age is at the park with a group and gians alone and their about to fight.
Autumn: Address, NOW!

*Park name*

*Autumn pulls up to the park*

Autumn: Gian....

As soon as I said his name the boys all started jumping him.

*BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM*

Gunshots filled the air.

Autumn:WHICH ONE OF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS WANNA DIE FIRST?!
Gian:OH MY GOD

He RAN and jumped on me and hugged me.

The group of boys: Awll got your mommy here to help you🙄 Well jump you and your mom.

Guards came out all behind me with snipers by their side.

Autumn:Yeahhhh I don't think so.

I raised my gun at them and they started running and I started shooting next to them.

*Screams*
*Autumn laughing*

Gian: Autumn... You're back.
Autumn:I told you I am always watching who's fuckin wit you didn't I?
Gian:Wait.... ARE YOU THE ONE WHO SAVED ME FROM WHEN I GETTING BULLIED BY THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK OF THE SCHOOL?!

I just smirked.

Gian:Are you back for good?

My smirk dropped.

Autumn:Gian.... Idk how long it's gonna take but until my mission is over I can't come back. It's dangerous. But you're forever be my little brother. Make sure people know that. You're older sisters are Anna and autumn. Forever and always.

I turned around and put my ski mask on and ran to my car and sped off to my last mission.... Here this goes.

I made this a short one because idk how long its been since I've been on this app so here's this little update for y'all❤️