-𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎

first of allrules

first of all
rules

1. please do try to play the characters as accurately as possible , i understand that you won ' t always be the best at certain characters and that is absolutely fine ! just try your best !

2. homophobia , sexism , transphobia , bullying or anything of that sort will not be accepted here and if anyone ever bothers you about it , feel free to pm me and i will take care of it , the result of doing any of those things will be an automatic ban .

3. the password for the book is in the description , please be wary of my warning !

4. censor cursing please ! for example - fūck

5. smut must go to pms and just in case , i will NOT be doing any smut with characters under the age of 16 , i don ' t think there are many that young but still .

6. play my crush and i ' ll play yours , however make the sides equal do not do 12+ lines for you and then 1 for mine .

7. this is a semi - literate roleplay , 2 sentences at least .

8. do not spam tag me , tag me every 42 hours i have a life outside of this and i get pretty busy either that or you have broken a rule , i just don ' t feel like roleplaying that fandom or even that scenario right now ,
please be patient with me !

9. please start the scenario for me ! i provide the starter and everything so i hope that is okay !

10. i may not be the best at playing all the characters but i ' ll try ! if there is anything you want me to change on improve on feel free to let me know ! i won ' t mind !

11. no text talk , if i see ' idk how i feel about that ' or something , i won ' t respond , no matter how many times you tag me , sorry , unless they are actually texting than that is fine ! but try to speak normally , thank you !

12. if there is an ❌ at the start of a chapter , it is closed temporarily and i won ' t be roleplaying it  , sorry !

13. don ' t control my ocs actions and don ' t make the entire roleplay revolve around your oc , i love angst and drama don ' t get me wrong , but it becomes boring for me if your oc is only ever getting attention , that sounds rude i know but i hope you know what i mean .

14. if you wish , you may roleplay in pms ! if anything , it is a lot easier for me because the notifications work a lot better than normal !