3rd day

Tier:3

Tier:3

Okay backstory of this

Sakusa and atsumu have been fighting about an accident that make sakusa think atsumu cheated because he saw a guy with him walking out of a jewelry store even tho he told sakusa he was gonna be with Osamu the whole day so he confronted him and sakusa was heartbroken when he actually saw it was him and didn't let him explain.

Well that happened 2 weeks ago they haven't talk and atsumu left to go with Osamu and left his promise ring with a note in their room.

(I know it's fluff week but like i felt like writing a little angst but i promise it will be happy ending i hope...)

(Sakusa has a sister in this au)

Sakusa was walking to his room he still had to go to the studio since the band needed help.and since hes the captain

But he was still trying to not have a mental breakdown since he is still trying to get why atsumu lie to him,did he do the right thing by confronting him or should he have not confront him would they not be in this fight but

"UGH WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME now i can not even life without you was this what you wanted"

"Where are you now you left and didn't even leave a clue or anything where you went"

"What happened to you cousin you never were like this with any heartbreak

"Brother you know this is kinda knew to see you like this you will never have this with other relationship but you must like the person a lot if you became like this that you can barely handle yourself"

"I'm okay"

Sorry cuz but like we can not believe that on your condition"

"Yeah come on let's help you"

"How can you help me he left me and lied"

"Did you let him explain why he lied"

"Was i supposed"

"No but like he may have a reason but like i don't know who were taking about so I can't say anything"

"Cuz go take a shower while me and Lia clean here"

"I don't feel like it I just want him"

"If you want them to have to fight for him i can see you like him very much but you know every relationship has problems and they have to fix it don't they.

"Yeah..."

"So you have to do it also to fix yours"

"Okay"

"Lia how many bl series and k-drama have you watched"

"Too many that I know how to fix relationship it seems i should stop for a moment mom's gonna kill me since I spend more then 2000 dollars in merch and decorations"