💘⚪️Hey Stream⚪️💘

Here's some Schlatt fluff cause yeah, also using the name Jason cause that's what the internet says his name is so.
_____________________________________

Introductions
Y/nPov
"Hey Y/n are you ready to start the stream?" Jason asks me as he finishes setting up the camera, fixing his hair in the mirror a bit.
After 8 months of secretly being together, only close friends and family knowing we had decided it was time to tell our fans about us.

Everyone shipped us because of the flirting we did, the fact that we were roommates, and many other small aspects that made everyone ship us, but today we would tell everyone...the whole world would know about us.
I bring my F/c gaming chair up next to him and take a deep breath, as I look at him with a warm smile.

"Yeah...I'm ready." He gives me a nod, placing his hand on mine, that was resting on my shaky knee.
I watch as he pushes the record button and does his intro.
"Hey everyone! Before we start this video I wanted to announce something to you guys.."

He looks over at me, signaling that I should explain it, can't believe this man it was his stream after all that would be going on his channel.
"Hey guys, it's Y/n and um... me and Schlatt wanted to tell you guys that we are dating, and that we have been for a while now. We were both waiting a bit to give us time and you guys...so yeah!" I finish my sentence and start to get a bit more nervous. Yes it was now off both of our chests but what would the fan say? What if it ruined our relationship?

I start to read the chat and see mostly positive things such as 'I knew it!' 'You guys are so cute together<3' etc.
Looking over at Jason I see him smiling at the chat, then I see his face turn a light shade of pink as I start giggling to myself quietly.

"Well...now lets play some Wii games
guys!" He says excitedly now standing up from his chair and getting the Wii ready.
I was so scared for no reason...who cares what other people say about me or putting their input in on my decisions? As long as I'm happy and healthy, that's all that matters.
_____________________________________
412 words
This was short but I haven't updated in a bit so, more shall come soon doe.