💖⚪️Pajama Day Pt:1⚪️💖

O.D.D🌸
Hey Violet

Some dirty joke, touching etc. Dom Y/N👀

Y/N Pov

I wake up due to the sunlight streaming into mine and my girlfriends room, I turn over and see her beautiful face as her eyes flutter open. She opens her eyes and gives me a soft smile before getting closer to me and putting her head into the crook of my neck.
Y/N: "Morning baby." I give her head a kiss and I hear her giggle.
Niki: "Morning." She puts her head up and looks at me. I get up and so does she, I go the bathroom and start to brush my teeth and wash my face she does so after me.

Niki: "Can we have a pajama day?" She grabs my hands and looks at me her lip pouting out, she knew I couldn't resist it and I let out a small sigh.
Y/N: "Yes you big baby." I give her a kiss on the cheek and she playfully hits my head.
Niki: "I'm not a baby."
Y/N: "Sure."
I pick her up and take her to the couch, slowly and playfully throwing her onto it, as I grab blankets and pillows for our day in.
  I go into the kitchen grabbing some chips, drinks, cookies etc, I come to the living room and her face lights up when she sees the food.
Niki: "Snacks!" She says as she holds out her hands.
  Y/N: "Yes Niki snacks." I give her some abs we put them in the coffee table in front of us.
We put on Tinkerbell since she wanted to watch it and we were eating the snacks in silence, when I thought about making it more entertaining.

I put my hand on her thigh and she shivers from my touch a bit, she doesn't make ey contact with me as I stare at her for a good minute.
  Y/N: "You okay?" I rub her thigh and I see her bite her bottom lip a bit and I smile to myself.
Niki: "Mm yea.." She says quietly.
  I pick her up and place her on my lap facing me, both my hands on her thighs and as her face turns a dark red.
Niki: "Y-y/n?" She said stuttering, it was cute.
  Y/N: "Yes?" I act innocent as I look at her, her dyed black hair falling in front of her face.
Niki: "U-um what a-are you d-doing?"
  Y/N: "Am I not aloud to touch you?" I raise my eyebrow at her and her face gets even redder.
Niki: "NO! I mean y-you can b-but you never do this, why now all of a sudden." She rests her hands on my neck, rubbing the back of it. If she knew how she made me feel. (oOf that sounded sad :(
  Y/N: "You just don't what you do to me, I'm not touchy around you and stuff cause I don't wanna make you uncomfortable." I put my head against her chest, and give her neck a small shy kiss. She lifts my head with her chin and gives me a smirk.
Niki: "I'm always comfortable around you." She leans in and whispers in my ear,
  "You can do whatever you want."

wOaH👀
670 wOrDs😘
Shits gonna go down just saying👌🏼👌🏼
Should I make it smut or lime?