You see him cry for the first time

You came back from school and You were standing in front of Hayes' house.

"Hello y/n. Come in. Hayes is upstairs." She said when she opened the door.

"Hey baby" you said opening the door. You expected a happy Hayes who would crush you into a big bear hug, but instead of that, you see him laying on his bed, sobbing.

"What's wrong baby?" You asked him while sittin' next to him, comforting him.

"D-do you hate me?" He said still crying.

"Why would I hate you? Why would you think that?"

"Everybody is suddenly hating on me. And I don't know why. They started to send me hateful tweets that I gotta change and that I'm ugly. (A/n: Hayes isn't ugly at all)"

"Baby you are not ugly at all. You're one of the most beautiful people I ever met in my entire life. You have a great personality and you are perfect the way you are. I don't want you to change. And so do many others who loves, just like me. We love you baby for who you are."

"Thanks baby. You always know exactly what to say to help me." He said hugging you.

"I always be there for you if you need me." You said kissing his forehead and holding each other close.

"Thank you baby. I love you"

"I love you too."