Long title

'He wakes up in the middle of the night, because of a nightmare after you had a fight. You're not next to him so he panics.'

Hayes' POV:

"Y/n? Baby, where are you?" I yelled through the woods. "HAYES!" I heard her scream. "HAYES HELP!" She screamed again." I keep running but it seems like I couldn't reach her. "You're too late kiddo." Her ex, Jake, says to me with a knife in his hand and Y/n in the other, making her choke. "HAYES-" "IF I CAN'T HAVE HER GRIER! NO ONE CAN!" He yelled before cutting her throat open. "NO!" I yelled falling down on my knees. "Remember Grier. This is all your fault. You shouldn't fight her." He said before he disappeared.

Suddenly I sat straight up with tears in my eyes and sweat on my forehead. "Thabmnk Gosh." I said reliefed to myself. "It was just a dream. Babe can w- Babe?" I said confused as I noticed she wasn't next to me where she belonged.

"Babe?" I called out a little louder. No responds. I got oit if bed and searched all around the house? "Where is she- was is real?"

"Hayes why are you-" "Y/N!" I yelled happily as I ran up to her and hugged her tight. "Hayes what's wrong?" She asked ne as she saw the old tears stained on my cheeks. "I had a nightmare and you were gone when I woke up." I said softly in her hair.

"It's okay. I just went to get some food." "At this time?" "Yeah, Sorry I was hungry." "It doesn't matter babe. But if you go out this late. Wake me up the next time so I can protect you when I have to." I said kissing her forehead. "I will. Now, want some McDonalds?" She said wiggling her eyebrows making me laugh. "Movie?" "You know me so well." She said pecking my lips.

-GuitarGirl-