Break up? Make up?

Requested by @ayanalynn

Hayes' POV:

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CAN DO THIS TO ME!" She yells at me as she walks back in fort frustrated. "Baby, please. It was a mistake." "A mistake? A mistake? Are you fucking kidding me Hayes! If you were drunk, okay, then maybe I'd have been mild about this. Maybe!  But you don't drink so what the fuck is that for excuse!" "It was a mistake baby-" "Do not 'baby' me." She said through gritted teeth.

"I though I could trust you." She said calmly. So calmly that it scared me. "You can ba- Ayana." "I gotta go. I have to go." She said under her breath talking to herself. "What do you mean?" "I mean that I can't stay here anymore. Not after what you've done." "No Ayana please. Please don't go." I said to her crying taking her arm trying to pull her to me. "Please Hayes I need some time."

"If that what's you need I'll give you that." I said kissing her forehead. She went upstairs to pack some clothes in a big bag before she left.

After about an hour or so I started to lose it. We were always together so it was very weird for me to be so alone for the first time since forever. I groaned out in anger as I cried. "Hayes? You here buddy? I got your message!" I heard Tez' voice yell through our apartment. "Hayes- What happened?" He asks me as he saw me throwing a vase against the wall. "I fucked up! I fucked up to badly. And she'll never come back again!" I screamed out as the tears streamed down my face.

"What do you mean  buddy?" "I-I, I cheated on Ayana and now she left me." I said crying while I slid my body down against the wall. I hid my head between my legs in shame. "Hayes why would you do that? Ayana is such an amazing girl. She was everything you needed." Tez says very confused. "I know I know, but there was this girl, an o so called 'fan' she went up to me to ask for a picture which we took. But then she asked for a kiss on her cheek and I did that until she turned her head quickly and started to kiss me. And I was so stupid to kiss back. And there were some paps out there and they took photos and- and-" I started but I broke down again not managing to finfish my story.

"But watcha gonna do now?" "I'll give her time. She asked me to give her time." "If what you to had was real, which I believe it was, 'she'll come back. Because if you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you. It's forever yours." "Thanks Tez I appreciate that." I said standing up to hug him. "Now whatcha wanna do? Because I don't want you to be sad all day." "Can we get Chipotle and do video games?" "Whatever you want kiddo." He said messing up my hair, making me groan in annoyance, before we went out to get our food.

*4 months later*

It's been 4 months and I still haven't heard anything from Ayana. Not even 1 text. Did she got over me? Did she forget about me? No Hayes she can't forget about you in 4 month-. I got snapped out of my thoughts as I saw Ayana. I stopped walking and I just saw her sitting. She was having lunch with someone, but that someone was a guy. Did she really forget about me that fast? Didn't I mean to her?! Before I knew it I was standing next to her table looking at her angry.

"You got over me pretty fast didn't you! You little shit! Didn't I mean anything to you?!" I yelled to her making her look up to me form her seat in shock. "Hayes- what the hell?" "Answer me." "Hayes please, can I talk with you in private. You're causing a scene." She asks. I immediately softened as I looked into her eyes. The eyes I always melted from every time I saw 'em. 

"Explai-" "Hayes easy, he is just my cousin." She says looking down to her feet making me sigh in relief. "Thank go- I'm so sorry about what I just did." "It doesn't matter. I'd have responded like that too if I saw you with another girl after 4 months of our break up." "About that,  can you please consider to come back to me? I love you so so much. And I am so sorry about what I did. She kissed me and I was so stupid to be caught up in the moment. But I regret my decision very and I really want you to forgive me and get back together with you. Can we? Please?" I said taking her hands while I looked into her eyes, my own eyes watering.

"I've been thinking tha last months and guess what?" "What?" "All I could think about was you. I couldn't imagine my life without you. You're my first love. And you'll be my only love. I love you." "I love you to. Does that mean that we can get back together?" "Yes we can." She says with a chuckle. I smiled brightly as I picked her up and twirled her around. "I love you." "I love you to." I said to her kissing her softly. Happy to have my girl back.

A/N: Hope you liked it Ayana <3 XXX

-GuitarGirl-