Love doctor <3

Requested by @iceheaven13

Your POV:

You were having a sleepover at Hayes' house. Nash was also here, he was also staying for a couple weeks because he started to miss his family. You were now watching a Disney movie with 'em and Sky. It was the Cinderella one, you kinda liked  it, but they on the other hand, were kinda bored. "Guys can we please do something else? I think I'm gonna die." Nash said dramatically. "Okay, what about truth or dare?" Hayes suggested. "I'm fine with it. Sky?" "Yes! I wanna play!" She said excitedly climbing on Nash's lap.

"Okay, I'll start. Y/n Truth or dare?" "Ah, Uh. Dare?" You said unsure about your choice. "Ah, I dare you to let me tweet something on your account without you deleting it." He said smiling. "Dang it." You said handing him your Phone to him. "Here you go." He said giving it back smirking. "No! I hate you." You said 'crying'. "Hahah, you did actually tweet that?" Hayes said laughing as he read it. "You see I did it dump ass." Nash sassed waving with his finger.

"Okay, Nash Truth or dare." Sky asked him. "Dare." "I dare you to go outside in just your underwear and walk around the neighbourhood." She said giggling like mad, making me also laugh. "Karma Idiot!" I said laughing to him. He sttood up and did his dare. 10 minutes later he came inside again shaking like crazy. "Okay. You guys are crazy." He said putting his clothes back on.

*Later that evening*

"Okay, Hayes. Truth or dare?" "Truth." "Tell Y/n your true feelings for her." Nash suddenly said making me almost spit out mmy drink. "W-what?" "Can you repeat that?" I asked him confused. "Nash I tell her, but can I do it alone?" "For sure." Nash said picking up Sky and walking to the kitchen. "Hayes what did he mean?" I asked Hayes still very confused.

"I gotta tell you this, and not because Nash dared me to but you deserve to know." He said taking my hands in his, he's never done that. "I like you, more then a best friend. I Always did, but I was too scared to tell you because, I honestl don't know but I think it was because I'd think you'd regret me." He said looking down to his feet, his thumb rubbing my hand softly. I didn't anwser but letted go of his hands. I cupped his cheeks and kissed him. Our lips moved slowly in sync like they are ment to be.

"I love you." "I love you to." "See Sky, told you I was a love doctor." Nash's voice said suddenly. "Way to ruin the moment Nash." Hayes said. "Hayes just ask her." "Ask me what?" "Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked looking hopefully into my eyes. "Let me think about it, Oh who am I kidding. Yes!" you said kissing him again, making Nash and Sky giggle.

-GuitarGirl-