Meet&Greet 2.0

Requested by:  -_-Madelinewrites-_-

A/n: Hey guys I know I already made a imagine like this but I'm gonna make this a little bit different, and also with self harm so if you're uncomfortable with that please don't read!

Madeline's POV:

Oh, My, God! Today is the day that I'm gonna meet Hayes! He's like my hero, he's been my rock since I've been down. He Always cheers me up whenever I'm sad. I just love him so, so, so much. And today is the day that I'm gonna meet him.

Now I'm standing in line for the meet&greet, I don't care it's a long wait, I'll do anything for meeting him. "Ew, look who we got there." A familiar voice behind me said. No, no, no. Please no! Why? "Look, it's Madelcry, why are you here?" "The same reason as you." "Do you really think, that Hayes would wanna meet someone like you? HA! What a joke!" Lydia said laughing, she's been bullying me like forever and she's one of the reasons why you felt in depressions and self harm.

I turned arounf trying to hide my tears, I already know I'm not good enough for him, but I'm asking myself everyday: Why do people like to make me feel worst then I already do? "Next!" The security guy yelled snapping me out of my thoughs as I realised that it was finally my turn. "Hi!" Hayes said happily. Weird, the most people I know make weird faces when they look at me. "H-hi." I said shyly. "No need to be shy, baby." DID HE JUST CALLED ME BABY?! OMG!

"I love you." You said suddenly giving youself a mental facepalm. "Awh, I love you to." He said giving you a hug. "What are those?" He asked as he pulled away and looked at my arms. Shit. "U-uh, It's, Uh." "Please, don't hurt yourself over someone else-" "Hey Hayes, why are you talking to that ugly ass bitch when you can get someone like me?" Lydia's voice suddenly yelled through the building. Suddenly I fely that a tear escaped from my eye. "A Bitch like you? No thanks, I'll rather have this beauty." He yelled back to her. "For real?" I ask him. "Yes, you are beautiful and you seem like a amazing girl, do you wanna hang out sometime by the way?" "YES- I mean yeah, that would be cool." I said trying to be cool. "You're cute, then I see you later?" "Yeah, sure." "Cool, Carl can take you backstage then can you stay with the others 'till I'm done alright?" "Okay, see ya." He said kissing your cheek before you went backstage.

A couple weeks later the 2 of you were official a couple. The fans loved you! Except Lydia of course, all she got was hate since she had hated on Hayes' new girlfriend, and you. You felt happier then you did ever before.

-GuitarGirl-