Chapter Two

Micheal continued to walk, his sunglasses on, his head hung low as Phill continued to push him forward. Running through Micheal's head were questions, questions that needed to be answered. He was still very confused about why one of the McCoy family members had contacted him, he was slightly worried really, his hands clenched into sweaty fists. A part of him was afraid, wanting to pull away not wanting to deal with the rich folk, and then another part of him was curious, getting cocky. Ideas running through his head, it wasn't until he got there where everything stopped, Micheal looked ahead of him, peeking through the door's window to see a young woman waiting.

That was Priscilla Lucy McCoy, she was about 26 but looked way younger. She was known for her Curly Ginger hair which was long- hip length- she had a soft light complexion where beauty marks were spotted around her arms and face, she had lovely toffee eyes, which were big and loving.

Phill pushed Micheal closer to the door, opening it. "Are you sure you wanted to talk to him, Ma'am?" Phill asked her as he forced Micheal into his chair.

Priscilla looked at Phill with a soft look on her face, "yes, I am positive." she smiled, her voice was quite soft and loving, very calming and sweet. So much so it would bring a smile to anyone's face, Phill- the guard who was known to wear a poker face and show no emotions- Phill actually smiled, quickly leaving the room after noticing. Micheal scoffed, Disgusted. Such a Snow white, Disney persona she gave off, he knew it was all a lie though, no one could be this sweet.

Priscilla exhaled, then turned to Micheal. "Micheal Johnson, nice to meet you. I- uh- Hope you got my letter," she smiled, her smile was even so cute and wholesome. It was gross, her teeth were completely white, impossible, thought Micheal with a disgusted look on his face.

"Yeah, I got your letter." he leaned back in the chair, scratching the stubble on his face. "What do you even want, lemme guess, gonna lecture me" he smirked rolling his eyes. "Brag all you want, it won't work."

Priscilla looked taken-aback, she pursed her lips together. Discouraged a bit. "No, Mr. Johnson I wasn't here to brag and not at all Lecture you but you give you a proposal, at most" it was then when Micheal furrowed a brow. She really believed she could make a deal with me? Are you serious, he looked at her letting out a small laugh.

"Oh?" he laid his head on his hand, looking at her totally amused. "And what makes you think I'll take the deal?"

Priscilla exhaled through her nose, "Well, I guess you'd take the deal if you want to be out of jail..." she looked outside the window, Micheal stared at her. Amused highly, what made her think she could get me out of jail? Doing that would cause high responsibility that she wouldn't enjoy. "Do you want to be out of Jail Mr. Johnson?"

He pursed his lips together into a straight line, a smirk appearing in the corner of his lips. "Yes, I'd very much like to be out. But first I need to know what this Proposal is."

She grinned, pushing papers in front of him, he took them, looking at her for a short moment. The room went silent as Micheal opened the file, reading what it had to offer. His amusement did grow by seconds as he read the papers within the file. He glanced back up at Priscilla, scoffing. "And what makes you think I'll help." he leaned back, his arms behind his head.

"Well, Michael. You want to be out of Jail and I want my husband's killer caught."

"Your husband was a very hated man, Mrs. McCoy, I think he deserved it."

Her hands tightened into fists, "Well, that is interesting of you to say. Mr. Johnson, so any hated man deserves death?" he nodded, "Oh, well why are you still alive?"

"People just seem to love me Mrs. McCoy." he leaned forward, placing his elbows on the table.

She scoffed, "that is funny, why are you never noticed then? No one seems to talk about you much... almost like you never existed, ain't that interesting." she grabbed the files.