Wanderlust

I was five-year old the first time I rode on a plane. Because I graduated kindergarten as a Valedictorian, my parents decided to reward me with a trip to China. It was one of the best trips I have ever been to. In total, I have been to China three times. In Hong-Kong, we stayed with our relatives. The only place I remember going to was Disneyland.

My second time in China, I was with my sisters. Originally, I was not supposed to go with them because I already went when I was six. But because my birthday was near, my father decided to take me with them. We went to so many places but this time we stayed in a really tall hotel. It was amazing because this time I was old enough to remember everything. We took so many pictures and bought so many souvenirs. I remember riding an elevator that was attached outside of the building similar to the CN Tower.

I love going on trips to other countries. I want to travel so much more. My goal in life is to earn enough money and be able to afford to travel. I want to be able to enjoy life. I want to see the Colosseum in Rome, the Eiffel Tower in Paris, the Opera House in Australia and so many more. I want to see as many countries as I could. My mother has always wanted to go to Italy. When I have enough money, the first thing I will do is take her on a trip to Italy.

I love riding a plane. I love looking out the window and seeing how beautiful our world is. I love the smell of the plane. I love the people. I love how comfortable the chairs are to fall asleep in. I love the food they give you. I even love the airports. They are so clean and so quiet. The staff are so nice and polite. The stores inside the airport are so wonderful.