The struggles of having a psychotic best friend

Bertha is really not that hard to deal with. She just has criminal tendencies. She believes that she has no imperfections. It's amusing when you tell her she's wrong. Her nostrils flare up, her right eye starts to twitch and saliva drips from her mouth. She resembles a bulldog with rabies.

Bertha enjoys vandalizing things such as bus seats. She likes to force sharp pencils inside the seat of school buses with the intent to harm the person seating in front of her. Her motive is usually for revenge. She dislikes it when a person beats her in answering questions in Reach.

In addition, she believes that screaming and claiming that she thought she saw a spider is a good conversation starter. Most of the time, she comes off as terrifying because of her actions. She tends to be impulsive. She enjoys embarrassing her best friends when making announcements.

She is sometimes compared to the literary character of Othello from the play Othello by William Shakespeare. She is easily fooled. She can be convinced to believe certain things with no problem. She cannot tell when a person is serious or making a joke. She has not mastered the act of lying.