Chapter 11 (Explicit Content)

"I don't have much of a preference, just anything but Indian food."

Chris furrows his eyebrows in confusion at Saanvi as the two of them stood in the middle of the freezer isle, then he chuckles.

"Vee, you're Indian."

Saanvi rolls her eyes, "I just spent an entire week with my mother who can't stand American food. I almost can't remember the last time I had a meal that didn't include curry. My mother's a great cook, but it gets old after a while. Just make me one of your vegan burgers or something."

Chris laughs again and pulls his phone out of his pocket, "You're funny."

"What are you looking at?" Saanvi asks, referring to Chris holding his phone.

"Nothing, just looking at something. C'mon, I need a few more things."

When Saanvi suddenly feels the entire lower half of her body jolt in vibration, she knows that what Chris was looking at on his phone was not nothing. Chris smirks.

"So it works, huh?"

"You were not looking at nothing."

Chris looks down at his phone again, running his thumb along the screen, resulting in Saanvi feeling a various array of different vibrations. She purses her lips together and shakes her head.

"I knew I shouldn't have let you talk me into this."

"I don't know what you're talking about. I'm just scrolling through my phone," Chris says with a completely straight face, as if he weren't using his phone to control a Bluetooth vibrator in Saanvi while the two of them walked around the store.

Saanvi shakes his head, "You're an ass."

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Chris turns the vibration all the way up. Luckily, it was just the two of them in this particular isle, so no one saw Saanvi's knees nearly buckle out from underneath her.

"Nothing, nothing! I love you, you're a saint, you're perfect."

Chris laughs, then turns the vibrations down - but not all the way.

"Come on, let's keep going."

Saanvi takes a deep breath, then continues to follow Chris throughout the store. He at least had the decency to turn the vibrations completely off when they reached a crowded area, but whenever they reached an area of the store where there were few or no people, Saanvi was under Chris's complete control. The hardest part was trying to keep a straight face while they were checking out, as Chris had used his phone to turn the vibration all the way up just as it was their turn. He kept all the way up until they walked out of the store and reached the car.

Saanvi flings open the passenger side door, sits down and shuts the door before leaning back and putting her hands over her face.

"Uuuunnghhh!" She exclaims, her hands muffling it slightly.

Chris gets in the drivers side of the car nonchalantly. He starts the car and looks over to Saanvi.

"How are you?" He asks, casually.

"I'm gonna kill you."

"Don't act like you don't love it." Chris drives off and heads home.

"I'm gonna get you back for this. They make Bluetooth cock rings too, you know."

Chris bursts out laughing, "Woah, someone's being especially bratty today."

They come to a red light. Chris quickly pulls his phone out, turns the app back on, and the vibrations resume torturing Saanvi. She lets out a loud groan, then the light turns green and Chris sets his phone back down.