Edmund x reader 1

" Stop acting like you own the place, Peter, YOU DON'T," Edmund hissed as his brother, whose eyes would send shivers down any soul, except Peter's. " Hey, guys-" Lucy was interrupted by Peter's naive action.

" Shut up Lucy" Peter's eyes never left his brothers, who were about to attack him at some point. " I don't own this place but I'm the only one who's mature out of all of us," he comes back, not only hurting Edmunds feelings but Susan's.

" You little-" Susan was gonna throw a punch at him. " No Susan, not now" you place your arm in front of her, knowing what would happen if she interfered. " y/n it's not right-"

" It's their fight, not ours," you cut her off, she knew you were right but you both weren't expecting what was meant to come.

" When will they ever stop," Lucy complained, she could either make the room dance with joy or kill the joy. " Lucy, would you like to go with me somewhere quieter?" Susan asked as you were the only one who could get these two to stop fighting and make up.

" Well, of course, but what about y/n?" she asked, but got her answer.

"YOU'RE A PAIN IN THE ARSE EDMUND," Peter shouts, arms crossed.

" SAYS THE ONE SAYING SO," he hit Peter right on the face. God, the roast was good, but things can't get physical, the last time that happened, Edmund wasn't able to attend the meetings for a whole month.

" Even if Jadis made you her king, she would have been disappointed with your efforts," Peter said, wiping off the blood from his nose, he knew what he said. It took lots of effort for Edmund to forget the past, but it always haunted him. He even wanted to give up his place as a king, thinking he wasn't one.

Edmund was staring at Peter, he didn't know what to do next, how to act, how to feel. Tears started to form in the poor boy's eyes. All he wanted to do was run and hide, an invisibility cloak.

So he ran.

" Peter you fucked up," you said as you run towards Edmund, you couldn't catch up with him, as he was always the one who won races. As you stop to catch a breath, you knew Susan would take care of Peter's actions, so you run to the place you knew the two girls would be hanging out.

The beach.

" Susan, Peter brought up Jadis in front of Edmund, also hurt him like hell," you give her the directions to where the high king stands and she rushes over, Lucy, however, decided to go with Mr.Tumnus.

" Go and find Edmund," she ordered, as being the queen, but also your closest friend, you had to listen. As you run around the huge castle, you could hear sobbing from your chamber, he knew Peter would think he's in his room.

As you slowly slid the door open, you could see him crawled up on the side of the chamber, his head rested on his knees, he looked up at you, and he went back to crying. " You know he didn't mean it, Ed," you comfort him, he was quite sensitive about this topic.

" But y/n, what if he did, what if I'm really useless, maybe I shouldn't be here, maybe I'm not fit for a king, maybe they should execute me and get rid of me, wouldn't it be better for Narnia, I'm not needed," his hand started to slowly shake, you couldn't help but cry too.

" But darling, I fucking need you to live," you rest your head on his shoulder, as you started crying, it was rare for you to cry, so Edmund wasn't sure what to do. " How do you need me?" he asked.

" Because I love you," then you start spilling your feelings.

" Do you know how many times I've cut myself, looking useless to you four, I am only a backup, I'm worthless, just there to waste your time," he looks up at you.

" Is that why you don't wear short dresses and t-shirts?" he asked, clearly concerned, "Edmund-" he cuts you off. " Is that fucking why?" his voice wasn't comforting, he was mad, upset, you weren't sure.

" Yes Ed," you say before wiping the tears off your face. He pulls your arms revealing red skin, with the word worthless all over your arm. You could see the worrisome in his eyes, as the madness drifted off.

Tears formed in his eyes, " Don't cry Ed, or I'm gonna start crying" you chuckle to try hiding the sadness. He cupped your face, as you stared into his chocolate eyes, they reminded you of nature.

"You're not worthless, God doesn't make worthless things," he stated before smashing his lips to yours, all your pain vanished, it was wonderful. " y/n, if I asked you to be my girl, would you want it private or to the whole kingdom?" he asked as he placed his lips back to yours.

" I want all Narnia and Europe to know who you belong to," you knew it melted his heart as he was stone cold on the outside but as light as a feather from the inside. The door swung open as Peter's eyes land on you two, laying on the ground, making out.

" I-um- I should leave-" His voice was high and his eyes were puffy. You stopped and got up. "You guys have something to fix, I'll see you both outside," you say before walking out. " I love you y/n," Edmund shouted from his bed, waiting for his older brother to come and sit.

" I love you too, darling," you say as you walk out feeling two pairs of eyes staring at you, Susan and Lucy were kissing the air as they twirled around.

" Y/n's got a boyfriend, and he's our brother" they both chanted until you were crimson red. "God you two, come on, I'm famished," you say, wanting to change the conversation topic. "Alright, sister-in-law," Lucy says, which got you pinching the little girl.

3 years later

" Hey darling," you say, clearly busy. " This is- um- maybe not the right time but would you like to go on a date tonight at 7 pm?" he asked clearly nervous, he looked to the ground as he was thinking of possibilities.

"Well of course, why the hell wouldn't I say yes?!" you were being sarcastic, expecting some from him but instead, he just looked happy, that's weird, he's practically a joker. " Great see you then, love you".

As he quickly rushed away, you shouted back " I love you too!" but he muttered something under his breath, with a smirk. God, this was gonna be a long day. All you thought about was the date, the fuck was gonna happen?

" Y/n are you ok?" Glovelia asked. " Yeah I a- wait have you seen the way Edmund acts recently, it's like he's shy, that's fucked up," you say, a little bit of frustration and worrisome in your soft voice.

" Oh love, don't worry, you'll love the surprise and his act is all worth it" she spilled too, which made you even more curious. " Glov, what do you know?" Glovelia was one of your closest friends, as she was a maid in the castle, you always assisted her, which started your friendship.

" I'm not telling you Y/n, it ruins the whole point!" you sighed as you see the Pevensies walk towards the garden, God I just wish I was a part of that family you wish to yourself- No, no, no. He's probably not ready for that step, but you are.

Right?

A/n

Hey guys! I just wanted to get your opinion if anyone wanted a part two, *cough cough "Alright, sister-in-law," Lucy says*

That's all!