A Special Gift Leads To Our Little Secret

{Marinette x Chloe (Queen Bee)}

This story is by ghostlyhamburger on Ao3 (Everybody Loves Marinette #1) (put my own title cause there was none) - https://archiveofourown.org/works/21348151/chapters/50847277

_______________________________________

"Chloe, you really don't have to do this."

The yellow-clad superheroine frowned and stamped her foot. "I'm not Chloe, I'm Queen Bee! You're the one who's always going on about secret identities!"

Marinette sighed, glancing around Chloe's empty hotel room. "First of all, I'm the one who gave you the miraculous. Secondly, there's literally no one else here. Why am I here, anyways?"

"I got you a gift," Queen Bee replied, nodding to the wrapped box nearby.

"And you're suited up because...?"

Bee crossed her arms over her chest and glanced down at the ground before admitting, "It's easier to be nice when I've got a mask on."

Marinette gave a small smile, and then crossed to the box and hesitantly opened it. "Thanks, Chl—Queen Bee." She peered into the box, and asked, eyes wide, "What...is this?"

She held up the small object, which seemed to be a large, chunky ring, with blue silicone lining the outer edge.

"It's a vibrator," Bee said, like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "I overheard you complaining to Rena that you haven't gotten laid in like, forever, so I figured you deserved a toy that won't cheap out on you."

"Um, thanks," Marinette replied, turning the toy over in her hands. "...how do I use this?"

Bee scoffed, and took the toy from her grasp, showing her the parts of it. "You hold this part, you put this part on your...your clit, and you turn it on."

Marinette took the toy back and turned it over a few more times as she tried to imagine it.

"Ugh," Bee said, crossing the room abruptly. "Here. I'll show you how I use mine."

"Chloe!"

"Relax," she snapped as she rummaged through a drawer, "I'm not going to take my clothes off or anything. At most you'll just see a little camel toe. It's not like you're into girls, so you won't mind, right?"

She triumphantly held up another toy, identical except the silicone was colored black. She perched on the edge of her bed, spread her legs apart, and pressed the toy to her clothed sex. A slight humming filled the air.

"Who said I'm not into girls?" Marinette murmured, her eyes transfixed on her teammate.

Bee smiled deviously. "Well then, I guess you can enjoy the show." She tossed her head back and moaned as she slowly rubbed the toy against herself.

Marinette bit her lip, trying not to be turned on by the image before her. She'd always known Chloe was attractive, but to see her actually spread eagled and openly masturbating in front of her...she couldn't help but let her eyes roam over her body, watching her lips part as she groaned, watching her breasts bounce just so slightly with each pulse of the toy against herself, and of course, the faintly dark wet spot appearing between her legs.

She knew from experience that the suit could be incredibly thin when the wearer wanted it to be, almost like there was nothing there at all.

"It feels—ah!—like a tongue," Bee said between her gasping moans. "Almost as good as someone actually ohfuck eating you out."

"You don't say," Marinette murmured. She shifted so her legs were pressed a little more tightly together.