Friends With Benefits

{Marinette x Alix}

This story is by ghostlyhamburger on Ao3 (Everybody Loves Marinette #24) (put my own title cause there was none) - https://archiveofourown.org/works/21348151/chapters/53207314

_______________________________________

"Goddamn, I need to get laid."

Marinette glanced at her petite friend in surprise. That was the last thing she expected Alix to bring up while they were hanging out in her room.

Alix misinterpreted Marinette's stare. "What? I'm not asking you, I know you're with Sunshine."

"It's not that," Marinette said. "I just—I thought you were ace."

Alix laughed at that. "No, I'm aro. Totally different. I like banging as much as the next person, I just don't want to deal with all the gross mushy stuff."

"Oh," Marinette replied with a small grin. "Okay, that—that makes sense. So—how can I help?"

"You can't," Alix said with a sigh. "Unless you've got a strapon and let me fuck you."

"I mean, I'm not against it."

Alix looked at her curiously. "But you're with Adrien."

"Yeah, and we're open. No strapon, but—" she stood up and rummaged through her dresser, pulling out a red double-ended dildo.

"Nice," Alix commented. "Didn't expect that from you."

"And I didn't expect you to be interested either," Marinette retorted. "So—are we going to...?"

"Hell yeah," the pink haired girl said, stripping off her shirt. Her small frame meant she wasn't wearing a bra beneath, so her petite breasts were bared to Marinette.

"Nice," Marinette said, echoing the other girl's earlier comment. She pulled off her own shirt and bra, and then shimmied her pants down her legs, leaving her in just a pair of panties as she headed back to the chaise with the dildo.

Alix nodded with a grin on her face. "Straight to business, huh? Man, if I was into people in general, I'd probably be really into you...but I guess fucking you will have to do."

Marinette sat beside her and immediately leaned to kiss her, brushing one hand against her breast as the other held tightly onto the dildo. Alix quickly wriggled out of her shorts and underwear, leaving her nude next to Marinette.

"You really don't want to wait, do you?" Marinette asked, smiling against the smaller girl's lips.

"Nope," Alix replied, moving to straddle one of Marinette's legs. Her pussy rested bare and warm on Marinette's thigh, while her knee pressed deliciously against Marinette's own cunt.

"I don't mind," Marinette said, resting her hand on the other girl's hips. Her other hand dropped the dildo on the chaise so she could let her fingers glide between Alix's legs, just barely brushing against her folds.

Alix pressed her knee more against Marinette's clothed pussy, making the designer moan softly. "Fuck, you're dripping through your panties. That's so hot—you need to be fucked just as much as me, don't you?"

"Y-yes," Marinette groaned, pressing her fingers harder against Alix, slipping her digits inside her. "Adrien's been away for work for so long..."

"Y'know, I really never expected this out of you...hold on, I'm gonna change positions. You stay there, I know what I'm doing." Alix stood and moved to the back of the chaise, before suddenly divebombing herself over the back, over Marinette's head. She landed back in the surprised girl's lap, but this time, her head was firmly between Marinette's legs and her pussy was face to face with the girl.

"Um," Marinette said in surprise, her lips brushing the other's cunt.

"Oh come on, you know what to do," Alix said, before pushing aside Marinette's underwear and eagerly pressing her face to her pussy, licking her folds with broad swipes of her tongue.

Marinette gave in then, diving between the other girl's legs, parting her folds with her tongue, exploring her cunt with her mouth. She slid her tongue inside Alix, lapping at every part of her she could reach, before gently tilting her head to capture her clit between her lips.

Alix mimicked her actions, but with just a slight bit more force, messily pressing her tongue against her heated core, sucking on her clit. Marinette moaned and bucked her hips, but didn't dare move her head or her tongue away from Alix.

Her actions were soon rewarded by Alix moaning against her pussy as her legs tightened around her head. Marinette licked her and lapped up her orgasm, eagerly sampling her unique taste.

Alix rested her weight on her hands as she bent her legs back over her head, falling so she was standing in front of Marinette. "All right," she said with a grin, "Strip down, I'm gonna fuck you now."

Marinette didn't hesitate to peel her now soaked panties off.

Alix grabbed the discarded dildo and gently worked one end into herself, groaning as she did. She held onto it by the middle, just where it jut out of her, and directed, "Lay down, M."

Marinette obediently moved to a prone position on the chaise, slinging one of her legs over the back so that she was spread, wet, and ready for Alix.

The pink haired girl knelt over her before easing the other side of the dildo into her pussy, making Marinette groan as she was filled.

"Oh, fuck, Alix," she murmured. "Fuck me, please!"

A devilish grin spread across Alix's lips as she obliged, thrusting her hips hard against Marinette's, letting the dildo slide in and out of both of them. Marinette clenched at the cushion of her chaise as she moaned, her toes curling as she threatened to fall apart with pleasure.

Alix didn't seem particularly concerned with Marinette's pleasure, though the dark haired girl moaned and bucked her hips in ecstasy. Instead, she fucked herself on the dildo, her hands resting on her friend's body to keep her steady as she moved.

"Fuck, fuck," Alix groaned. "You—shit—getting close?"

"Y-yeah," Marinette panted, writing beneath her. "I—oh fuck!" Her body trembled as she came, the earlier attention from Alix's mouth combined with the deep filling of the dildo bringing her well over the edge.

Alix continued to rut her hips, fucking herself on the dildo until she came as well, her orgasm dripping past the silicone and warm onto where it met Marinette's lower lips.

"Alix," Marinette groaned. "I—wow."

"Nope," Alix said, abruptly pulling away from the other girl. "No getting all mushy on me now."

Marinette grinned as she sat up. "Aw, come on, not even a little cuddling?"

Alix made a disgusted face. "Ew, gross, no way. Look, I'll fuck you anytime you want, just don't be weird about it."

"Fine, I guess I'll have to rely on Adrien for cuddles," Marinette said, laughing. "Still friends, though? This doesn't change anything?"

"What part of feelings don't matter to me do you not understand?" Alix asked, sitting down beside Marinette again. "Come on, let me beat your ass in UMS."