4 - Come With Us

Our 2 hour lunch break passed by quickly. Well, for me since I decided not to eat for today.

We are back in our classroom and my friends are chatting behind me. I am not in the mood right now to talk so I just placed my head over my arms. Our professor is 15 minutes late already. Oh I hope he won't come. I don't wanna study history today.

"Oh my gosh." A girl screamed. I couldn't care less-- "Jungwon!"

Jungwon? I quickly lifted my head and looked outside the door. He is there.

I saw Yana punched her way to the front to have a close look at Jungwon.

"Hey, wonie~" I rolled my eyes as I heard her annoying voice.

Jungwon looked at her and smiled. Why is he being so nice to her?

Why do I even care?

Of course you have a crush on him, Y/N

"What made you come here, oppa?" Ugh.

"Nothing, just passing by." Jungwon sweetly answered. "My next class is in the room next door."

He was about to leave when our eyes met. It was for a few seconds until I looked away out of awkwardness.

A few minutes later, our professor came and everyone went back to their seats.

"Sorry for being late. Anyway, let's start."

----

6 afternoon subjects passed by and I'm about to go home. I am EXHAUSTED so I just walked straight, desperate to cuddle with my warm bed.

I was in the hallway when I passed by 4 boys who were talking casually. Yes, it's them.

When they noticed that I was walking past them, they stopped chatting and their eyes followed me. Since I am so tired, I ignored them and walked stra-

"Hey, wanna come with us?" My heart skipped a bit when Sunghoon blocked my way.

I saw Jungwon behind him who was trying to stop his friend from saying another word.

"What?"

"Um, nothing just come hang with us?" Hoon smiled, trying to make me agree.

"But why?"

"Why?? Is it bad to ask you to be friends with us? Psh." Jay sarcastically answered.

Heeseung glared at the younger. "No, Y/N, we just want to ask you about the project in Music." He stated. "Right, Jungwon?"

"Huh? Y-yeah. Right. Just about the project." Jungwon tried to smile.

"The project? Oh you are just supposed to--"

"No no, we meant to explain it to us in like a café." Sunghoon stopped me. Café? Huhu, I'm already so tired.

"O-okay." I tried not to sound rude and say I actually want to go home already.

"Cool, let's go." Heeseung energetically said and started walking.

I just followed the four until we reached the nearby café. They opened the door and sat on the table with two other boys who seems to be dating.

"Hey, Sunoo. Hey Ni-ki." Jay greeted the two.

The other boy was all smiley and looks like a lot of fun while the other one seems serious and untouchable. Amazing friendship they have.

I slowly walked near them who was already chatting and laughing. They all stopped when I came. The smiley boy's smile faded and scanned me from head to toe.

"Who is she?" He asked to his friends.

"Oh, she's Y/N. She's our school mate who will help us with our project in Music." Heeseung explained.

The boy's lovely smile was again seen on his face as he stretched out his right arm.

"Nice to meet you, Y/N! I'm Sunoo and this is Ni-ki my um, boyfriend. I hope that doesn't weird you out." He said with full energy.

His smile seems contagious which made me smile to him too and shook his hand. "No no, it does not weird me out at all. Nice to meet you Sunoo."

"Here, take a seat here." Sunoo offered the seat on his right side, which is in front of Jungwon. I gulped before sitting there and thanked him.

I took a quick glance at Jungwon who was also looking at me. I felt awkwardness so I looked away. Why is he always looking at me? huhu.

"Do you want a cake? Or a coffee? Just tell us what you want and we'll order it." Sunoo is so welcoming which made me comfortable with him already.

"Uh, I'll take a strawberry cake." I said as I pull out a money from my wallet but Sunoo stopped me.

"No no, we will pay for you. Besides, they're the ones who invited you here, right?" Sunoo said. "Jay can pay for that."

Jay's eyes widen because of his friend's words. "What? Me?" He exclaimed, pointing at himself.

"Yeah. Come on don't be rude. You're the son of a ceo anyway." I was shocked at what Sunoo said. Jay is a son of a ceo?

"But-"

"I'll pay for it." Jungwon calmy said as he take out money from his wallet.

I felt guilty for letting him pay. "No, I-I'll pay for it. I can."

"I insist." He looked at me then looked away when he realized what he did. "I am rich anyway." He tried to joke to make the atmosphere a bit more comfortable for me.

I just let him pay because he said he insist. I sat there in silence while the friends talk to each other. Besides, I have no idea what they're talking about.

"Oh Y/N, the project? Please tell us how to do it." Finally, thanks for bringing that up. I badly wanna go home already.

"Yeah, um. Basically, you just have to create a song about the topic that was assigned to you." I explained. "That will be by group of 5 and-"

"Five? We're only four." Sunghoon said. I counted them. One two three four five six. They're six. What is he saying four?

"But you're six." I confusingly stated.

"Sunoo and Ni-ki is studying on a different university. They're not from our school." Oh that makes sense now. "How about you, Y/N? Would you like to be part of our group?" Heeseung asked. Oh right we're classmates on Music class.

"Me?? Sorry but I already have a group to work with." I am already working with my friends--- Mina, Yuna, Giselle and Yuqi.

"That's a bummer." Jungwon quietly said but is still hear-able.

"Aw, it's fine. We'll just look for another group mate."

Out of curiosity, I suddenly asked "What topic did you guys chose?"

"I can see the universe in your eyes." Jungwon aswered me with a serious face while looking in my eyes. "That's our topic." He slowly looked down on his chocolate cake and continued to eat it.

"How about yours, Y/N?" Sunghoon asked me.

"It says 'To forget you'"