𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 1

BRI'S BACKSTORY:

          Brianna (Rose) Lee was born in Greenport, New York. Bri lives with her mother and father, (Jennifer and Richard Lee) She is half Italian so she can speak it fluently (you'll understand where this comes in handy) She currently plays  for the New York Cyclones which is an all boy hockey team. (But we're just so good they had to let us on💅🏻) Bri was currently the captain for her team, she has also has lead them to victory in their championship game a couple days ago. You may be wondering, "How did she get the nickname 'Rose'?" Well, Bri is shorter than average for girls her age. She stands at about 5'2 and weighs about 108 pounds. (ik I'm jealous of this girl 🙄🤚) Although she may seem tiny and cute, she has lots of strength. She can play any position in hockey if needed. It's also her nickname because she has fiery red hair. Her mother says "You're a Rose on the ice dear, gorgeous and sweet, but can prick your finger at any given moment due to your power and speed."

          It has always been Bri's dream to play for TEAM USA in the Junior Goodwill Games in Los Angeles, California. After what she's heard of the Mighty Ducks and their amazing comeback last year she's always wanted to be apart of that team as well. Little did she know a couple days later she would be getting the phone call of her dreams.

          Back home in Greenport Bri's best friend is Elle. Elle doesn't play any sports but she's one of Bri's biggest fans. They've been friends since they were born. The Anderson's have always been a second family to Bri (and vice-versa to Elle) Bri and Elle have never had boyfriends. Sure they've had an occasional crush on Jeremy, the most popular boy in school. But other than that they don't want boyfriends when they need is each other. 🥺

PICTURE OF BRI AND ELLE:

❗️NOTES❗️

DO YALL GET THE ST REFERENCE!

AHH I LOVE THIS STORY SM ALREADY AND IM SO EXCITED TO MAKE MORE CHAPTERS!

ALSO: I WILL TRY AND UPDATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY RECENTLY BUT ILL TRY!

LOVE YALL😽😽