𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

FRIDAY  MAY  14, 1994
5:43 PM

THIRD PERSON POV:

          It was a rainy day in Greenport. Bri had just gotten home from yet another tiring  hockey practice. Coach Theo has been running the teenagers crazy from adding extra practices, even though they had won their championship game. Bri and the rest of her teammates were done with Coach Theos nonsense. He's been taking his anger from a recent divorce on the teenagers.

BRI'S POV:

          After I got home I placed my bags down by the door, got changed, and sat at the table with my family for dinner. It was an ordinary Friday at the Lee household, Pasta night.

*Time Skip*
6: 28PM

          Me and my parents were on the couch in the living room watching a new episode of 'Boy Meets World' when the telephone from the kitchen started ringing. My mother got up and headed towards the phone. I didn't think much of it because I figured it was Mrs. Anderson checking in on us. But I guess I was wrong.

          My mother started squealing like a little girl who had just gotten a new Barbie doll. She ushered me to get on the phone. So I did as told, got up from the couch and went over by my mother.

"Brianna darling Don Tibbles is on the phone. He is recruiting teenagers like yourself all over the country to play for TEAM USA at the Junior Goodwill Games in Los Angeles, California!"
"He would like to know if you would like to go with 5 other teens to Minnesota to join Coach Bombay and The Mighty Ducks."

At this point I started squealing as well
I shook my head and started screaming

"YES YES YES YES YES OH MY GOODNESS YES!"

I ran towards the couch to my very confused father and told him everything while my mother finished up with Mr. Tibbles.

*Time Skip*
8:57PM

I just got off the phone with Elle. I told her about everything, and she was so supportive! My mother had also informed me that I would be leaving for Minnesota tomorrow morning at 10:30AM. Although I am very excited to meet my new teammates and competing in the Junior Goodwill Games, I am terrified of flying alone. I've been on a plane a handful of times with my family, but never by myself.

*Yet Another Time Skip*  (sorry😅)
11:47PM

          I now have taken a shower and started packing for Minnesota. I would be there for 3 days before we all flew out to California. My mom helped me pack 2 medium sized luggage's, my duffel bag with my hockey things, and a carry-on backpack for the 17+ hour flight. I then lay down on my bed and soon drifted off into a deep sleep.

*The Next Morning*
7:30AM

          I woke up at 7:30AM. I jumped out of bed, got dressed into my outfit for the plane, did my hair into two French braids with loose baby hairs framing my face. I ran into the bathroom, did my routine, and headed downstairs to eat breakfast.

BRI'S OUTFIT:
(you can change it to whatever you want tbh)

"Good morning dear! Excited for today?"My mother asked me as she handed me a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon

My mother asked me as she handed me a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon.

   "Good morning, and yes I'm super excited for today!" I said with a huge grin on my face as a stuffed my face with the delicious eggs and bacon my mother had made.

❗️NOTES❗️

I HOPED YALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER!
I know it's not like the interesting part yet, but just be patient.

ANYWAYS ITS CURRENTLY 1:04AM, and I'm already working on the next chapter!

AHH GOODNIGHT MY LUVS 🥰