Chapter 12

Katniss POV

As I enter my stylist store, who by the way is named Cinna, I get a loud greet from my team. "Katniss your performance was incredible we are so proud of you three!" Peeta smiles at our team and Finnick smirks while rolling his eyes. "So what brings you here today?" asks Portia. I smirk and say mischievously, "Well I got an invite to go to the Grammys this year and we will be competing for singer group of the year award but if you do not want to help us then we can just ask some other stylist to do the honors." We slowly start to walk out until they come running and drag us to the clothes rack. "Cinna gives us a strict look, "No employee of mine are going to some unprofessional to get them ready for the biggest day of your lives. So not happening." We laugh at our stylist and let them do there magic.

Tonight is the Grammys and during our performance me and Peeta are going to show the world our little angle, Willow. Finnick is also going to do the same. Yes, Anne gave birth to a healthy little boy. His name is Spencer Peeta Fin Odair. They named him after Finnick and Peeta. The rest of the day we had our stylist make us pretty and handsome. They also picked out a dress for Willow when we show her to the world. If we win the award Prim will walk out with our friends and family holding Willow in her arms. If we don't win Prim will walk out and everyone else will also walk out after our performance. Cinna made us our performance outfits as well. I can't wait to performe.

Later that night

Me, Finnick, and Peeta wait in the long line or cars so that we can walk down the red carpet. Even though we walked down that carpet many times I still get nervous. As we stop at the entre we all look at each other take a deep breath and step out to see nothing but camera's flashing there blinding light. As we walk we smile and wave at the people and screaming crowd. As we approach the board with all the company's and programs that helped with the awards we get stopped by Nancy O'Dell.

"Everybody guess who I have pulled from the crowd of fame no other than The Zion. How have you guys been? Especially you Katniss I've heard that you and Peeta had a surprise for the crowd and fans tonight?" We smile while Peeta gives a slight polite laugh. "We are fine thank you, and Katniss does have a surprise tonight." replies Finnick. Of course he gives his dashing smile to the camera making every Finnick fan screaming with joy.

"How about you Katniss how are you and Peeta's new creation?" I smile and say, "Our creation is indescribable. She makes us remember that we are something in this world." "What would that be?" "Well Nancy that would parents. We are parents and that is such a huge honor to except. If we don't win the award tonight we would not care. We won a better award it is called the parents award and we are proud of it. But winning the award tonight would be nice." I say winking at the camera and giving my dashing smile. "Well Katniss that was the wisest saying I have heard from you in years." I pretend to be hurt and say, "Peeta you're telling me that I say dumb things since we met.

"Ladies and gentlemen let the Grammy's begin!" screams out Pitbull. Well let the games begin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so lets just say, school work, test, and no time. Sorry

XOXO Gizelle