weak

I WAS UP MOST OF THE NIGHT because of the storm

I WAS UP MOST OF THE NIGHT because of the storm. i'm not terrified of them but i have a minor fear. amelia usually stayed with me during them. my mom called me weak,. my father was slightly oblivious to the verbal abuse that took place behind his back, delivered by his sweet and loving wife. my siblings knew, though. being the youngest, i was a target for her. she wouldn't bother much  with hunter, he didn't care what she said, he knew they were lies. everyone loves hunter. he's a king, strong and good-looking, what more could anyone want. she bothered amelia a lot, i'd like to think it brought us  closer together, as dark as it is, thats the truth, we'd get high together and have really deep conversations about mom. i learned a lot of stuff that i was way to young to learn and stuff i probably didn't need to learn during those long nights, lots of scarring stuff. and my parents splitting was bad as it was but at least i got to get out of her fucking hellhole.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i walked into the chateau, early the next morning, so early it was still dark, but i couldn't sleep. i sat down next to jj on the pullout, laying down with him, he groaned sleepily and pulled me against his chest, muttering incoherent words as i slowly drifted off, feeling safer in the comfort of his arms.

a few hours later john b came out of his room, "yo, jj, cams, you been outside?" he asked slapping jj on the back,

"i have polio bro i cant walk." i scoffed and got up following john b.

"thats no good." he said looking at the damage

"that is not good." i agreed sitting on the porch

"how'd your place do cams?" jj asked "hows your dad?" i looked up in surprise

"what? he-hes fine. why wouldn't he be?" i asked flustered

"chill, i was just asking" he laughed and i looked down as they talked about something

"how does that sound?" i blinked looking up "huh?"

"fishing." john b said and i nodded standing up, i walked over and heard jj burp

"jj maybank, it is 10 in the morning that better not be a beer i see in your hand."

"mamas mad." he said and i rolled my eyes as we got on the boat to go get pope.

"its kind of a smuggler's boat.." jj said as we passed a boat, i elbowed him as the captain looked at us

"uh...good morning!" john b saved us as we went by slowly

"sure hope guffy's boat didn't sink." 

"yeah, he doesn't have insurance." i agreed

"hi miss amy!" i called to one of my fathers friends that i knew well. 

"hi doll, how's your dad doing?" she replied, waving

"he's doing good." i answered quickly, 

"you guys get through it?" jj asked