Chapter Eight

Yay! I'm back. Heres another chapter. Enjoy!♡
------------------------------------------------------------

"M - Mason?"

That's him! That's our mate!!

The amount of excitement my wolf was feeling was starting to make me feel sick.

"Crystal? What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing back"

He scratched the back of his head and looked down

"Well, I come here when I'm really stressed and when my life is a total fuck up"

I would ask what happened but I didn't want to make him angry or get into his business.

"What about you?" He interrupted my thoughts. Damn, I go to space way too much.

"Oh erm... it's kinda a long story" I sure as hell wasn't going to tell him anything.

The last thing I need is someone else freaking out over what I really am.

"I've got time" he said putting his hands in his sweater pockets

"Even if I did, it's complicated. You wouldn't understand"

I mean, how am I supposed to say it. Oh well turns out I have an animal inside me and soon enough I'm gonna turn into it?

Thats a bit too much.

"Try me"

I took a sharp breath and jumped down the tree. It wasn't that far down of a jump but every time I jump down from high places my ankles would hurt like hell.

This time, they didn't.

"No really, it's fine. I'd rather not talk about it" he glanced over at my way and looked at me

After Mason finished staring at my soul, he nodded and looked back up.

"It's gonna rain" he said

"What? How do you know?"

Something shined through his eyes, but it was too fast for me to see

"I just do"

Even though my sweater was on, it was starting to get cold. And fast.

"You should go home" I look up at Mason.

No. I can't. Not after what happened.

"Um. Maybe later. I kinda can't right now"

"Why?"

Mother of dolphins. Who knew Mason could be so god damn curious.

'I did' exclaimed my wolf

'Shhh. I really don't need more pressure than I'm already feeling Soph' I think back

She's growling now. Stupid ass werewolves. Their all fucking bipolar I swear.

'WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?'

Sigh. Am I supposed to live with this my whole life?

'Pretty much'

But no... there has to be a way to get rid of your wolf or something.

If werewolves exist then so should spells and other messed up shit to get me out of this stinking mess, isn't there?

"New girl! Are you even listening to me?" A voice interrupted my thoughts

"What? Oh. Sorry, can you repeat what you just said?"