Chapter Five

I'm back! Mwuahaha! Lol Chapter Five everyone. Enjoy!!! -Ezgi
------------------------------------------------

I woke up to a sudden urge of pain in my head. Ugh is this how it feels to have a hangover? My brain was pounding, as if it could break out any minute now. HOLD ON! This isn't my room, these clothes aren't mine. What the hell happened last night? Okay. Okay... think

I remember going to a party with April and Tanya. Trying to take a shot but ended up failing miserably.Wait! If I didn't get any alcohol in my system how did I end up drunk last night? After that shot I remember this guy I think it was Aiden, he offered me 3 cups of fruit punch.

Shit! There was something more than fruit punch in those drinks. I turn to my left just to meet eyes with Mason Steele. In shock, I quickly scoot back, away from him.

"Did we-"

"No Crystal, we didn't" he chuckled sleepishly

"Oh thank god" I let our a huge sigh of relief.

"Did you really think I'd take advantage of you like that?"

I shrugged. "I dunno. Your Mason Steele"

"And? Your point is?" He cocked his eyebrow

"The whole school is afraid of you, every week you have a new flavor an-"

"A new flavor?" He seemed lost

"A new girl" I corrected

"Don't believe in everything that you see or hear new girl" he scoffed

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked

He didn't answer. Instead, he got up looked at me and smirked. Same old Mason.

"Come on. Get washed up and I'll take you home. We could pick up some breakfast and coffee on the way" he smiled

This can't be true. THE Mason Steele was being nice to me. There's got to be a catch to this

"What's the catch?" I ask

"There is none"

"Then why are you being nice? Especially to me?"

"What? Do you prefer me being mean and an asshole to you?"

"No"

"Good. Now go get changed into the clothes I found for you that's in the bathroom"

"Okay" was all I could say and quickly made my way into the bathroom

I take one look in the mirror. Shit. That's all I see. My makeup was smudged and runned down. My hair looks like it a birds nest, my dress was still on making me look like a complete stripper.

I was completely disgusted with myself. No. This can't be me. 'But it is. And unless you want to be stuck in it like this, you better fix yourself' yep. There's probably my subconscious.

I learned how to just go with it, although I did try getting rid of it by beating it up. But then again, it's my body, in me so it just looked like I was beating myself up. Which is weird. And really odd.

I turn on the sink water and watch it run while I try to remember what happened  last night. I'm never going to another party or taking any more drinks like "fruit punch" from anyone. Especially Aiden.

I splash the freezing cold water on my face  I've desperately been needing. God it felt so good. Once my makeup was off, I move up to my hair. After rummaging through the drawers to find something I can tame my hair with, I end up finding a hairbrush. It's plastic.