Chapter Four

Hope you liked the last chapter cause here's another one. Enjoy!!! -Ezgi♡

---------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the school days went by quickly. Now that April joined our little group, most things were actually starting to get fun. Suprisingly, April was quite popular. Ever since she joined the volleyball team, her popularity kept increasing. And since she was some what popular, both Tanya and I started gaining popularity as well. Who knew right? Mom's not home. Neither is Dad. I'm alone. Again.

Lost in thought, my phone beeped. Ugh! What now? It's Saturday. I lazily walk over to my night stand and pick up my phone.

'1 New Message: April' it read

She never texted me before so why now? Maybe she just needs help with her stupid math homework or something again.

'Heeey girly! Are you busy? -April'

'Not really. Why? -Crystal'

'Good cause I'm coming over with Tanya and we're going shopping. Don't ask questions just get ready!!! -April'

God damn. What is this girl up to now? Then again, I haven't went shopping in a long time till now. Luckily my credit card is filled with money. You see, my parents give me a weekly allowance. Unlike other people, I don't spend it.

Malls aren't really my thing. Their always crowded, everything is too expensive, some people smell like they haven't taken a shower in months and chances 9/10 your gonna be waiting in line for nearly an hour just because of that shirt you liked.

I walked to my closet and picked out something simple: A loose short sleeve top, Jean shorts, my navy blue converse and a pair of wolf earrings. My mom got me them for me before school started and they were gorgeous! If I could pick a favorite animal, it would definitely be the wolf. Something just screams about it.

Not too long later my door bell rings. That must be them. I grab my wallet, phone, keys and rush downstairs to open the door. There they are. April grinning like she just won the lottery and Tanya with a small smirk on her face like she knows something only April and her would.

"Ugh finally! It took you long enough" Tanya said

April was wearing a shirt with grey and black designs, her blue flats and short shorts like mine. As for Tanya, she was wearing short sweatpants that was just below her knees, a short sleeve crop top revealing her skinny belly with a piercing she got, her black vans and a neon green beanie that read 'you don't get to sit with us'.

"Sorry" I said smiling like a goof

"It's all goooood" April made a weird face

"Can we go already? I'm starving" Tanya blurted out and we both started laughing.

"Sure. I'm driving us there though" April snatched the keys out of my hand and ran to the car. This women. I climbed in the front while Tanya stayed at the back browsing something on her phone. Once we're on the road, April opens the radio and Counting Stars by One republic plays.

April swayed her head to the left then right slowly while I put my feet up the car top.

"LATELY I'VE BEEN LOSING SLEEP, DREAMING ABOUT THE THINGS THAT WE COULD BE" sang April. She sang like a dying whale and it was hilarious!

What the heck. I'm joining her.

"BUT BABY I'VE BEEN I'VE BEEN PRAYING HARD, SAID NO MORE COUNTING DOLLARS WE'LL BE COUNTING STARS, YEAH WE'LL BE COUNTING STAAARS!"