Part 4

PrEvIoUsLy: "If you like someone, who is it?"

Damn her! "Uhm.. Todoroki.."
•••••••••••

"So you like him huh? Then why did you just kiss his hand?"

"Because I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable?"

"That makes sense."

"Kaminari, truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Why is purple your favourite colour?"

"Uhm.. hair.. purple.. crush..?" Denki said while scratching his neck.

"Okay..?"

"Guys, me and Momo are gonna leave now, we're sorry for just leaving like this but we're bored.. so bye!" Jiro said while running through the door, Momos hand in hers.

"Okay.. so now they're gone.." Mina said, trying to make the silence go away. "It's your turn to ask someone now Denki!"

"Oh okay.. Sero, truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"Kiss Mina.. on the cheek!"

"Okay.." at the exact moment Sero leaned in to kiss Minas cheek she looked at him in surprise, which made Sero accidentally kiss her lips. "I'M SO SORRY!!"

"Don't be! It's okay!" Mina said with a big smile that she tried to hide, but failed miserably..

"Bakugo, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to tell us who you like."

"Damn you Sero!" silence.. "well.. I like Kirishima.." Bakugou whispered, probably like the first time ever? "Now before anyone says anything! Shinso, truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to pet Kaminaris hair! While he sits in your lap."

"Sure" Shinso said, patting his lap for Kaminari, who hesitated a little but eventually sat down. Damn you Bakugo! "Now, truth or dare.. Kirishima.."

"Dare!"

"Kiss Bakugo. On the lips."

•••••••••
That's it for this chapter/part.